Weekend Warrior Awards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Warrior Awards!

I'd like to give a shout out to some fantastic squad play to a few players for this weekend.

=JOO=FU= > excellent point man, smart team play.

Emdeck & Mixolydan > both had insane rounds in UN APC's chalking up 50+ kills and providing excellent covering fire to squad.

rk.green & sgt. fetterman > outstanding squad play taking flags and quickly moving on attack objectives.

Vicious & msdz > excellent specialty work with grappling hooks, HAT, and sniper kits.

eGOAT > terrific perimeter & flag defense.

...I'm forgetting 2 other super-stars...but there's always next weekend's award.
    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Re: Weekend Warrior Awards!

aww fanks. but you forgot to reward yourself with being an awesome SL!

"Live for something rather than die for nothing!" ~Patton

Comment

Ohh pick me pick me :)
      Skud

Comment

+1 on =JOO=FU= doing a great job as pointman for the Brits on Seven Gates during the Sunday night PW session.

Big props out the guys driving/gunning the Warrior APCs too. Holding and re-taking River Fort would have been impossible without the fire support you provided.

TG-Irr Vicious is a demon with a grapling hook and generally switched on chap too!

(I think we need to runner and APC Master Driver/Gunner school as I'm a hazard to everyone but the enemy if I get in any position apart from the seats in the back..)

Comment

Have you written any ribbon nominations for these folks?

Lucky Shot

Comment

Oh come on now warehouse, I was not that good. All I did was follow your orders and die alot. besides the only kills I got were those darn in squad TK's :(
            {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

speaking of which, any awards this week señor Ribbons?

Comment

i believe ribbons are given out every wendsday
                sigpic

Comment

can someone explain these ribbons?

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...-presentation/
                    all the explanation you could ever want and more.

Comment

Warehouse forgot me on his list, drat.

No ribbons for me :(
                      |TG-Irr|Gaze

Comment

i didn't get a ribbon but i'd be interested in competing and playing more to earn some. also if i can scrape up the money, definately thinking of becoming a supporting member. i think i may also finally add a TG tag.

Comment

Originally posted by AbyssGaze View Post
                          Warehouse forgot me on his list, drat.

No ribbons for me :(
                          oh yes, gaze you were the name that eluded me...up until i got to the ribbons page. i nominated you for throwing down 60+ kills in an apc while providing excellent long range fire support on our assault on river fort (7 gates).
                          |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

This week I will be nominating my MESTIA team:

=joo=fu=
                            viscious
                            Replikant
                            blackop NerdsAreCool

& freaking DIRTBOY! Even though he was on the enemy team.
                            > I KNOW IT WAS YOU Dirt...up in your "panic room" at east tower! Every time we would cap that flag, we would lose about 20 tickets because of some british freak up in the 3rd floor bunker room dropping C4 turds down on our heads. Over and over...I wish we could level that place altogether and crush your british bones...You really tested my patience...and my SL abilities as I had to shout again and again to my team to stop going in that damn bunker and use a grappling hook/c4 to get you from up top.
                            |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                              This week I will be nominating my MESTIA team:

=joo=fu=
                              viscious
                              Replikant
                              blackop NerdsAreCool

& freaking DIRTBOY! Even though he was on the enemy team.
                              > I KNOW IT WAS YOU Dirt...up in your "panic room" at east tower! Every time we would cap that flag, we would lose about 20 tickets because of some british freak up in the 3rd floor bunker room dropping C4 turds down on our heads. Over and over...I wish we could level that place altogether and crush your british bones...You really tested my patience...and my SL abilities as I had to shout again and again to my team to stop going in that damn bunker and use a grappling hook/c4 to get you from up top.
                              LMAO...I knew that was you that kept attacking me:)

I knew that you guys gave up on coming into the bunkers, I realized this when the damn flag kept going nuetral and no one was coming in;) I told my squad to keep spawning in on me and clear the outside. They did a few times but other times you guys wiped us out. I knew that you guys were using the grappling hooks and I waited for you guys:row__572:.

This went on for about 20 min...with me and you exchanging the panic room. It was also fun talking crap through All-Chat. But it was all in good fun.

"I smell Dirt in the Panic room"...When I saw this I damn near died laughing.
                              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X