Accidental tk's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidental tk's

I am so, so sorry. On mestia a little while ago, beginning of the round, I accidentally tked like 6 people. I was trying to shoot my squad leader's officer kit because he couldnt find it, and i shot a grenade at my feet...

So, yea, sorry people.

Re: Accidental tk's

that you in fact not tk'd all 6 with your knife, i'm sure they will forgive ;)

Comment

Alright, I don't wanna get banned from my favorite server.

Comment

You might get kicked but its quite common to see someone to do a lag kill this way, if you lag out with c4 or a grenade especially when using the request kit menu then you can end up double clicking and killing everyone

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Mistakes happen. Nothing that getting a "Sorry!" out in chat and making sure you don't make the same mistake twice in a round won't fix.

Be sure to forgive your team mates when they have a brain fart too and you'll fit right in.

Comment

I accidentally knifed somebody on the carrier when I was running around, so I'm living proof that accidents happen. Note I also got TKed 6 times in the same round.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

@Better, if you were referring to last night's round, yes, the TKing was brutal, and if I remember, you were having 'commander issues'. Thanks for sticking it out, I at least had fun.

Comment

TKing? you ain't seen tking yet!

Although admittedly the 60second suicide penalty has reduced the numbers of people I have killed with C4, plus better ATI drivers and better optimised maps have reduced my accidental double clicking all round :)

Comment

Originally posted by Betterdeadthanred View Post
                  I accidentally knifed somebody on the carrier when I was running around, so I'm living proof that accidents happen.
                  Rofl... I can hear you say it 'Oh sorry m8, I had a cramp and needed to stretch my arm, next time, don't try to hug me when this happens'. :D
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

TK's get me so ticked of in PR .6. With all the long distance on a lot of the desert maps I get TK'ed a lot when I am laying in the hills or somewhere out of enemy sight and picking them of slowly with the sniper. It makes me so angry for the fact no one ever looks at the mini map to double check, if you see only ONE(1) person in the area double check if for some reason it won't ID/spot a target at a great distance.

That is something else I have noticed with the beta, I have difficulties spotting targets at a distance, for some reason it might just pop up a ? mark or nothing at all and I know I am staring right at an enemy at about 800M away. Anybody else also noticed that?

Knifing somebody on your own carrier, HOW? That is just hard to displace as an "accidental" team kill. I would have punished you for that one. Sorry to say, that just goes out the door for me as accidental.

Comment

I have noticed that the game often won't spot from a distance. Its probably because the increased the view distance but the spotting engine can't keep up. I was just playing on Kashan and got TKed a bunch of times. I hate the MEC guys look so much like the USMC guys. The only thing I look for now is that the MEC guys have black beards.
                      Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by ProjectNA View Post
                        @Better, if you were referring to last night's round, yes, the TKing was brutal, and if I remember, you were having 'commander issues'. Thanks for sticking it out, I at least had fun.
                        Was that the Brazilking or whatever his name is? Putting down razor wire and other assets on the carrier on Jalal?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X