Introduction of myself:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction of myself:

[X]B.Lawless, better known as Blackie Lawless.

I've been playing PR since I noticed V5 was available, and TG's server has been my favorite since my first experience with the mod.

I've mostly noticed a good general concern for level of gameplay at TG and I like it a lot. I've been able to squad up, and often times lead a squad with many of you and it has been a fun experience for me.

Having an overwhelming majority of goal oriented squad mates is of the utmost importance to me and is typically abundant on TG. TG has also managed to attract some of the most knowledgeable players concerning their role, their weapons capabilities and effectiveness, and apply these things with the mechanics of how the game is structured and functions.

Well done TG!

- Blackie Lawless

Re: Introduction of myself:

Bump if someone can link me to the guide on setting up the single player so you can practice flying.

TY!

Comment

If you just wanna fly jets then click multiplayer and create a local server. Proving grounds is cool because they have a whole bunch of different jets, and even an Osprey. Hope to see you on the battlefield!
      Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Unfortunately I can't help with the single player. I do want to say welcome to TG. It's always great to see new like minded players.
        Retired 6th DB

Comment

Check out the PR forums , there's an entire section on SP gaming as well as some maps etc. to DL. (oh for Ver5 though..nothing for the 6 Beat as yet)
          [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Originally posted by Blackie Lawless View Post
            Bump if someone can link me to the guide on setting up the single player so you can practice flying.

TY!
            Go to multiplayer-create local-add a server of your choice to the server list and hit join. When map loads hit the ~ key and type: "sv.numplayersneededtostart 1" minus my quotes of course. Create a squad after the 2 minute or so start time so you can get kits. Grab a pilot kit and have fun.
            submit7

Comment

Good to see you here lawless, your catchy name reminds that you've been a great addition to our my squad and the mip squads several times.

Comment

to set up singleplayer for PR, make a local game and play on any of the maps you want to play on
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks submit7!

And Thanks for the welcome all!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse