getting kicked for neg score

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting kicked for neg score

ok well, heres my problem with the new version of PR.... i joined the server the other day, it was on kashan desert, so i was like SWEET its time to fly... i get in the plane, and take off, mind you my score is o o o o all the way accross the board as i have just joined... oh dang now theres a jet on my tail, dive dip dodge duck rotate run hide shoot back dang missed oh there he is again, finally to make a long story short, my score is still 0 0 0 0 and he shoots me down, then suddenly i get auto-kicked for 1 minute for a negative score? how is it that one death, without any kills or other points, gets you auto-kicked for negative score>>>>>?

Re: getting kicked for neg score

Originally posted by Yamer View Post
    ok well, heres my problem with the new version of PR.... i joined the server the other day, it was on kashan desert, so i was like SWEET its time to fly... i get in the plane, and take off, mind you my score is o o o o all the way accross the board as i have just joined... oh dang now theres a jet on my tail, dive dip dodge duck rotate run hide shoot back dang missed oh there he is again, finally to make a long story short, my score is still 0 0 0 0 and he shoots me down, then suddenly i get auto-kicked for 1 minute for a negative score? how is it that one death, without any kills or other points, gets you auto-kicked for negative score>>>>>?

TRANSLATION: You can be in vehicles and somehow the server glitches and thinks you have a score of -645452, thus kicking you. You have done nothing wrong and would like the glitch fixed.

I suggest you go to the PR forums for this.

Comment

This is a current issue being discussed on the PR forums in the v0.607rc1 open beta problems child forum.

For now, you might want to rack up a few points before diving into an aircraft and getting kicked when you crash :)

Comment

lol child forum. Anyway i also hate how you loose points for crashing any aircraft in general. like yesterday in Kashan i had like 24 points or something around there and i was shot down by a mig. Guess what now i have -7 points for being shot down in a BH. I dont think this is a glitch but it is Bull S***
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

The kick for negative score is needed to stop idiots killing civilians on basra. The higher respawn time does seem to discourage noobs from crashing the helis again and again.

I noticed if you operate as a transport pilot, you can get a good score now :O
          ie. they do seem to have added more ways to earn as well as lose score

I dont know what level it kicks at but its -25 for a civ kill so I think -26 or so might be right?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X