Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before someone complains about me TKing Falcon..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before someone complains about me TKing Falcon..

He deserved it and I'm sure I'm not the only one that was annoyed with him, he crashed the Littlebird twice and was asking why it flipped - obviously never flown it before!

Then he gets it for a THIRD time and actually manages to keep it in the air for all of about 1 minute, but instead of actually taking people to the front line stops about a miles from any fighting because he (in his words) doesn't want to get shot.

People asked him several times to practice on a local server etc but he ignored that, so feel free to ban me for TKing him, but that Littlebird would have helped out greatly in trying to defend those bases (it was that oil field map, kukrha or whatever it's called).

Cheers.

Re: Before someone complains about me TKing Falcon..

i am not a supporting member or anything but you should have done somethinga bout it other then tk'in him because that is breaking the rules especially when it is intentional. You should have gone to an admin or someone with that kind of power not
    tk him.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Re: Before someone complains about me TKing Falcon..

Teamkilling is not the right solution and is explicitly against our rules. People who intentionally team kill will find that the behavior, and their presence is not desired on our servers.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X