can't join server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't join server?

Ok I couldn't join before. Now I installed bf2 fresh, updated with 1.41 patch and 0.605 beta pr mod. I try to connect to the server(64.34.161.157) and it says that I'm not running the same mod. doubleyoo tee eff. Anyone have answers?

Re: can't join server?

Originally posted by dorKore View Post
    Ok I couldn't join before. Now I installed bf2 fresh, updated with 1.41 patch and 0.605 beta pr mod. I try to connect to the server(64.34.161.157) and it says that I'm not running the same mod. doubleyoo tee eff. Anyone have answers?
    Latest 0.60x beta version is .607, not .605.

Comment

LOL...you need the Beta v.607

Linky:)
      http://realitymod.com/forum/t23084-p...filesspan.html

See ya on the Battlefield:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

hmm, yea fileplanet didn't have that, they only have .605, grr. thank you

Comment

ok new problem, now that i've joined it wont let me join a squad. i can click them but nothing happens. they all have little locks next to them also, don't know if that mean anything like they're locked or something.

Comment

if you try joining a squad after the game is started, often times you have to be alive before you can do so. try spawning in and then joining a squad.
            as far as the locks go: if the lock icon is grey, the squad is open. if it's black the squad is locked.

Comment

must've been some bug, cause it works fine now. thanks for the help

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X