This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'ello

To all my PR buddies, i miss you and ArmA is not a super fun fest yet.

It is developing well though --- I suggest some of you guys hop over and give it a shot.

Command and coms are at a higher lvl than what PR allows.

The game is much more difficult. The 'map' is enormous. Getting from A to B in a VEHICLE can take 5 min unless its in the sky.

The mission types are not the standard pvp flag fest you're used to. Right now its mostly coop vs AI, but as the community matures we'll hit pvp in a tactical way, not just shoot and kill... but plan plan plan.. almost shoot but dont cause they dont see us.. keep crawling, click off the satchel, kill kill.

come give it a shot!
    |TG|Switch

Better known as:
    That noob who crashed the chopper.
    That noob who ran over the mine.
    That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
    That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Re: 'ello

Kashan is that big

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

No, Kashan is smaller than the ArmA island. I tried ArmA, and it proved i need to upgrade my computer :/ O well, glad your having fun
      sigpic

Comment

Kashan Desert is big but can be really boring at times. Plus good pilots when they get shot down or crash can receive negative scores resulting in a kick from server some of the times.

And about ArmA tried the demo really dislike the gameplay, feels a bit restricting most of the times. Plus flying the Cobra doesn't feel at all realistic, but who am I to judge since I drove them only in games not real life.
        |TG-Irr| p.Vicious

XboxLive = TG Irr Vicious

Comment

Yes no contest that ArmA's maps are bigger, might even be 2 or even 3 times bigger than BF2/PR.
          |TG-Irr| p.Vicious

XboxLive = TG Irr Vicious

Comment

Pshhh...ArmA...buggy game.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
              To all my PR buddies, i miss you and ArmA is not a super fun fest yet.

It is developing well though --- I suggest some of you guys hop over and give it a shot.

Command and coms are at a higher lvl than what PR allows.

The game is much more difficult. The 'map' is enormous. Getting from A to B in a VEHICLE can take 5 min unless its in the sky.

The mission types are not the standard pvp flag fest you're used to. Right now its mostly coop vs AI, but as the community matures we'll hit pvp in a tactical way, not just shoot and kill... but plan plan plan.. almost shoot but dont cause they dont see us.. keep crawling, click off the satchel, kill kill.

come give it a shot!
              ArmA is crap, please keep the posts about it to the ArmA forums.

Thanks

Comment

Let's keep the threads to the topic of the forum plz.
                |TG-12th| asch
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...