This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: The Devils Brigade

Gentlemen! First of all, you were kind enough to allow me to join your server tonight. Had a blast!
    However, I screwed up, and want to apoligize for any problems my ignorance might have caused.
    I must have, somehow, accepted a commanders post for a squad. I probably thought I was being asked to join one, and said yes! Lol!
    Anyway, I was getting requests all over the place, and didn't know how to comply. Geez! I felt like an idiot. A firebase was needed, ammo was needed...etc. There I was going...D'uh!
    Good bunch. Second time I've joined you. Hopefully you won't be looking for my name and going, "Oh no, it's DaddyPooch again! Kick im, kick im!!!!"

Re: To: The Devils Brigade

I Do Not Know How To Communcate In A Mature Fashion.
    Last edited by Tempus; 07-10-2007, 10:39 AM. Reason: Immature response.

Comment

Hey Pooch,

Welcome to Tactical Gamer. You may see a number of squads on the TG servers named "Devils", "6th Devils", or "Devils BDE"...however we are merely one of the in-house squads here.

So...assuming you are on the right forum for the gaming experience you had, extend your thanks to the finest gaming community for mature teamplay in cyberspace, Tactical Gamer.

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

lol, i was wondering why DVB was on here lol
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Yamer View Post
          hey dork head, you know this is the TACTICAL GAMER forums and not devils brigade....?
          That was NOT very mature or nice of you to call pooch that.
          Even if he/she was on the wrong fourm/board.
          {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

I agree with sgt fetterman.

Since the DB site is "under construction" , possibly he was hoping one or more of their members might drop in here , see the post and pass on the good words.

After all , the title is "To: The Devils Brigade".
            [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Public messages to in-house squads aren't allowed?
              The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. ~
              I have a tendency to key out three or four things and then let them battle for supremacy while I key, so there's a lot of backspacing as potential statements are slaughtered and eaten by the victors. ~
              Feel free to quote me. ~

Comment

Originally posted by ednos View Post
                Public messages to in-house squads aren't allowed?
                Any publicity is good publicity...unless fetterman posts those shots of my mom he swears to own.

Pooch, I think it was actually MY fault you got put in the Squad Leader position, as I left 6th Devils squad after creating it to join a friend's squad. I thought I disbanded the squad before leaving, but saw it fill up shortly after! Sorry to put you in the driver seat, next time it happens, just leave the squad and rejoin it...this will make someone else be squad leader. (or just stay SL and keep practicing, most guys that join a DVB squad should be willing to help you learn some tricks.)
                |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Well, while I certainly may be a Dork, in this case the name isn't warranted.
                  I figured that there must be some DVB members who stop in here, and that someone would see this. I figured going over to their site would mean signing up for yet another, forum.
                  The reply from warehouse shows I was right. And W, thanks for the answer back.
                  Honestly, though, the Dork thing was something I would have expected somehere else. Not in here. Yamers' reply shows that he might have lied about his age when signing up for TG, the site for "mature" gamers.

Comment

hey pooch DVB members frequently go to the www.realitymod.com forums

Comment

...and don't confuse DVB members with the TG in-house squad 6th Devil's Brigade.

Easy to confuse I know...but we are not they. :)

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
                      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

hey pooch, i will PM you a link to our fourms if you wish. i do not want to addvertise our site here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X