die in vehicle = kick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• die in vehicle = kick

How come everytime im in a vehicle and i get killed... moments later i am kicked for a negative score?

Re: die in vehicle = kick

Psycho, this is a known bug in the beta release. Somehow it drops your score to negative 5 billion or some such. We have, however, been assured by the devs that it will be fixed. It's also been suggested that racking up some points before you die will alleviate this problem. So the key is to run over some hostiles before you die. Or shoot them. Or blow them up. Any method you choose so long as they bite the big one.

Comment

actually, the killing doesnt help. ive racked up like 25 points in a tank and was kicked once.. so unless i can get 5 million kills... then no

Comment

well.....untill it's fixed you might just consider chillin with the grunts ;)

Comment

or maybe the admin can set up no kicking for negative score. this happen to me today and i have to wait until the map change because everytime i join the server you still get the neg score.

to kick tkrs use the 3 punish and out.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            or maybe the admin can set up no kicking for negative score. this happen to me today and i have to wait until the map change because everytime i join the server you still get the neg score.

to kick tkrs use the 3 punish and out.
            Then we'd have players killing the civilians with impunity.

Comment

but id still have my tank

my precious

Comment

lol,
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                  Then we'd have players killing the civilians with impunity.
                  how they will kill civilians and dont get punish? i dont get that?

also what about a limit like -20 -20 to get kick that will be good

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                    how they will kill civilians and dont get punish? i dont get that?

also what about a limit like -20 -20 to get kick that will be good
                    except killing one civilian takes you to -25.

Comment

you can knife them and you get no punish, but they get like a 60sec spawn

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoSquirrel_NZ View Post
                        you can knife them and you get no punish, but they get like a 60sec spawn
                        Well knifing the civilians is considered 'capturing' them, which is what you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                          Well knifing the civilians is considered 'capturing' them, which is what you want to do.
                          Does that work in real life? I'd really like to "capture" my boss with a knife right about now..

Comment

its so funny when you run into the river and they cant knife you, so you got like 6 guys surrounding you.

its also funny to use the grappling hook to get to stuff like roofs and throw rocks on their faces. ive actually killed some brits with rocks to the head before.

Comment

Justifiable homicide tbh. Civilians can always be run down without penalty. So in water I guess that would require a boat or APC but then the dam warrior blows up in 6 foot of water :<

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X