Simply can't say enough good things..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simply can't say enough good things..

I simply can't say enough good things about the TG servers , way they are run and the quality of players on board.

Don't mean to spam the forums with these comments but in all my years of gaming I have NEVER run into a group of players so courteous and willing to help.

But of course all of you are aware of this otherwise you wouldn't be here would you.

It's the little things , such as last week end when I was kicked from a squad. Twas my own fault because I spawned back at base by mistake rather than on the SL so had about a 15 minute hike back to the front and failed to notify the SL over VOIP of my predicament. They might have even thought I was AFK for all I know.Before the kick , they explained , said sorry and GG's then the kick.

I certainly was offended and appreciated their position.

Other squads I've joined , as soon as I explain I'm new , are all more than willing to chip in and help and assign me tasks suited to a beginner (ie run out there and see if that snipers still around :madsmile:)

I think I'm going to stick with my initial tag [n00b] to identify me as a new player rather than my "clan" tag [CoFR] for the time being.

Others may want to do this as well to avoid having to explain all the time you really don't know what you are doing.:p

Only wish I had more time to play and learn ...but I shall persevere and overcome.. :icon_bigg
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Simply can't say enough good things..

Beer, it was good playing with you the other night...on Mestia...you are going to have no problem with PR

StevieRay aka Cocca444
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

BeerHunter hop in one of the "Devil's" squads if you see a free spot. We are more than willing to help out new players.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

Thanks guys..did read the messages..
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X