Crombos Inf Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crombos Inf Training

Thats right, in about 2, 2 1/2 hours I will be logging in and begining the Improv Sat Inf training. I will make an open sqd named INF TRN and we will work on the following.

Movement:
    Sqd formations

Open field moving

Covered movement

Close Quarters (room clearing and fighting)

Fire:
    Lines of fire / fire lanes

covering fire

supression fire

Team play:
    Etiquite of Inf

Re: Crombos Inf Training

I would come and join, but I have things I have to do :( Good luck with it though and I hope it benefits some players
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Crombos Inf Training

Thanks from me and all the gang in "nOObs R Us":D for your and other TG members help.

In the short time I was able to play I learned one hell of a lot about SL'ng. What to do and what not to do.

It was also nice to hear target identification and firing parameters being used.

I had a stint in the KOCR reserves in Calgary way way back and though I've forgotten all but the most basic principles , the way the squad was participating , feeding me useful and helpful advice and tips , brought back memories and confirmed that PRM is the game I having been looking for all these years.

Was sorry to have to leave but long time friends of ours are celebrating their 60th today so attendance is almost mandatory , though I was having so much fun I was ALMOST tempted to "phone in sick".:p

Be back on again SAP though...

And to all those that intended to show up but couldn't/didn't--man did you miss something. :p
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X