Downloading v.06

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downloading v.06

I was about to download the new version and i was wondering if i could completly uninstal ALL of the project reality betas and .5, then install v.6? Am i able to do this or do i need .5 to install .6?
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: Downloading v.06

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
    I was about to download the new version and i was wondering if i could completly uninstal ALL of the project reality betas and .5, then install v.6? Am i able to do this or do i need .5 to install .6?
    Go to Add/Remove programs and remove ALL versions of PR before installing .609 (The final version!)
    Skud

Comment

alright thanks. And i started downloading it and there was like 800+ people on utorrent and only like 10 of em were seeding, so i was just like screw this.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Comment

god i wish i could get this dl'd but i dont know about the whole torrent thing so.... anyone want to send me a file i can dl from or something??????

Comment

The file is in the download section. Tactical Gamer has a .609 torrent up as well. You can use this link if you like. The more downloaders/seeders we get on this the better!

Even if you're a SM, if you can download via the torrent it would be greatly appreciated!

Download PR .609 Torrent Here
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Yamer, download Utorrent, Azureus, or Bitorrent to download torrent files. I reccomend Utorrent myself though. http://www.utorrent.com/
            Then read this http://www.portforward.com/english/r...outerindex.htm and follow all directions closely to setup ANY of these torrent apps properly. Once you find the world of torrents, you will be in heaven, can download almost ANYTHING from torrents, lol.

Comment

also fileplanet has it now also

http://www.fileplanet.com/157236/150...ity-v0.609-Mod

Comment

I was under the impression that you can still have v.05. Is this correct?
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Maybe if you swap out the directories under your Mods folder.. But why?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

guess what....i waited 7 hours for the DL and u know what, i load a map and it CTD(crashes to desktop) i thought they fixed that. God this is SO ANNOYING!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                      I was under the impression that you can still have v.05. Is this correct?
                      The devs over at the realitymod forums are telling people to get rid of all previous installations so I think you'd better just remove it.
                      Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X