Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Map Rotation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Map Rotation

    So what maps will be in the rotation for 0.609 ?

  • #2
    Re: Map Rotation

    i guess we'll find out when everyone gets it
    sigpic


    Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

    Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Map Rotation

      I would bet money that a lot of players would like to see Al Basrah in the rotation twice as often. I would love to play it back to back and switch sides.
      |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Map Rotation

        Ditto...I would offer to play Bi Ming less and less...

        :icon26:
        "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Map Rotation

          Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
          I would bet money that a lot of players would like to see Al Basrah in the rotation twice as often. I would love to play it back to back and switch sides.
          oh man that would be sweet... please?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Map Rotation

            The Map Rotation is not Final. Please post any suggestions or comments?

            Map Rotation:

            Qwai River
            Sunset City
            Jabal
            7 Gates
            Ejod
            Kashan Desert
            Assault on Mestia
            Operation Phoenix
            Al Kufrah Oilfeild
            Operation Ghost Train
            Road To Kyongan
            Helmand Province
            Hills of Hamgyong
            Al Fallujah Region
            Bi Ming

            Al Basarh will be added to the list later.

            Not Included for now:

            Daqing Oil Field
            Gulf of Oman
            Zatar Wetlands

            |TG-12th| Troublesome4u

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Map Rotation

              what about Zatar Wetlands ?

              I vote for Al Basrah twice

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Map Rotation

                Originally posted by troublesome4u View Post
                The Map Rotation is not Final. Please post any suggestions or comments?

                Map Rotation:

                Qwai River
                Sunset City
                Jabal
                7 Gates
                Ejod
                Kashan Desert
                Assault on Mestia
                Operation Phoenix
                Al Kufrah Oilfeild
                Operation Ghost Train
                Road To Kyongan
                Helmand Province
                Hills of Hamgyong
                Al Fallujah Region
                Bi Ming

                Al Basarh will be added to the list later.

                Not Included for now:

                Daqing Oil Field
                Gulf of Oman
                Zatar Wetlands
                i d remove helmand and sunset.

                they really add nothing and are horrible at the mo
                Gerardnm

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Map Rotation

                  fun list.
                  >I wouldn't mind seeing Mestia bumped up to number 1, and Kashan bumped way down on that list though...

                  >i forgot all about some of those maps! will be nice to play sunset and phoenix again. I would love to see gulf of oman in the future, that mec attack chopper has eluded PRM for too long now!

                  what is the status of BI MING by the way?
                  |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Map Rotation

                    Originally posted by gerardnm View Post
                    i d remove helmand and sunset.

                    they really add nothing and are horrible at the mo
                    WHAT!!!!2 OF MY FAVORITES
                    helmand is usually over in less than 20 minutes, and is kind of a fun mix fighting endless waves of terrorists without any vehicles.

                    ...and sunset has such great urban fighting, armor battles, light attack helo...why do you hate it?

                    just come out and say it Ger, you hate terrorists and chinese people!
                    |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Map Rotation

                      I like Helmand and sunset.

                      Can we get the tickets reduce on Kashan so it does not last forever.

                      so whats the problem the Daqing , Gulf and and Zatar ? do they just not play well in PR ?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Map Rotation

                        Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                        WHAT!!!!2 OF MY FAVORITES
                        helmand is usually over in less than 20 minutes, and is kind of a fun mix fighting endless waves of terrorists without any vehicles.

                        ...and sunset has such great urban fighting, armor battles, light attack helo...why do you hate it?

                        just come out and say it Ger, you hate terrorists and chinese people!
                        ............well i do hate terrorists............
                        Gerardnm

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Map Rotation

                          Originally posted by Scyatic View Post
                          I vote for Al Basrah twice
                          I second the motion!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Map Rotation

                            I agree I loved helmand in .5, I'd love to try it with a .6 twist. Any map with destructible buildings is welcome in my book. But Oman and Zatar not in the rotation??! Why not? I was really looking forward to playing those maps with tg ppl. On the other hand I could do without Bi Ming for sure, and I've never liked Hills of Hamgyong.
                            Watch your fire, be safe.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Map Rotation

                              Helmand and Sunset should definatly stay, but...

                              Until I see any good changes on Pheonix, I dont want to play it.
                              Skud


                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X