Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pr 609

is the server crashing constantly????

everytime i go to join it says the server is unreachable or something like that....

ive tried 4 times in 1 hour and always the same...... find it in the list,, go to join,, gone,, check list,, not showing up,, 5 minutes later,, back in game list,, go to join,, server gone again..

just asking,, is their problems with the new release???

Re: Pr 609

For me its been a lot more buggy than the .607 and for some reason I can't create local servers. It's been a little bit of a letdown.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Its been fine for me, I can create local games and online was just like 0.607.
      sigpic

Comment

There were some minor hiccups...but its good to go now.

Enjoy:D
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Went down after Kashan I think but again up quickly

Couple of vids I made, they recorded a bit jerky till I sort my raid out though

http://media.putfile.com/3D-cloud-fly-through
          http://media.putfile.com/Herd-of-warthogs

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

went down tonight right before helmand :( i really wanted to play that one too. cool videos sabretooth, those clouds are great!
            edit: isnt that just before the a10s crashed into each other haha
            Last edited by knewman; 07-18-2007, 12:16 AM.
            Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Just recording that its crashed again after Kashan, loading helmand. (admin put it right back up)

MEC bleed to death, down to their last base. Game time was about 2:30 so a 90 minute game.

Here is the command to show the map list, the present map list and state of the server before falling over - frozen

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                Just recording that its crashed again after Kashan, loading helmand. (admin put it right back up)

MEC bleed to death, down to their last base. Game time was about 2:30 so a 90 minute game.

Here is the command to show the map list, the present map list and state of the server before falling over - frozen

http://i8.tinypic.com/4t8ea9i.jpg
                I cant edit the above but just posting up that the exact same thing happened again. Crash after kashan, helmond loads and shows as above but is unplayable. Lost connection to server after a few mins of the screen above being shown

Comment

It 's definitely less stable than 0.5...

Server crashes more often and my client even more. I seem to crash every two maps on mapload, when it sais 'loading complete, verifying client data'. This is very annoying cause the server is full most of the time and it takes a while to get back in, which makes me miss out the start of the next round :(.

EDIT: Server crashed again after two maps, was loading Mestia after Basrah...
                  Last edited by Ghost Dog; 07-21-2007, 05:10 PM.
                  Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Just updating with info on a crash for the record.

Server just crashed on basra at 50 tickets left. I dont think it was the end of the map, we still had caches left to find?

Merlin helicopter on this map should not be used, seems to be definetly bugged imo. Nothing fatal afaik but it causes excessive lag to the pilot.

Just sitting on the helipad, my fps (shown via fraps) was varying from 99 to 17 and my hands were not near the keyboard or mouse and nothing was moving in front of me - strange.

I wish there was an AAS version still :/

Comment

Yeah, .609 is really buggy, every now and then I'll get a HUGE fps drop, especially in choppers (worst time to get them ever, jets can be ok if you can guess where it'll go from moving it), today I got about 1 fps while flying in the blackhawk and I've never gotten this in 0.5 except on basrah while up high (really high) in the air. I've tried lowering my settings but for some weird reason that made it much worse and much more frequent.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                      In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                        Yeah, .609 is really buggy, every now and then I'll get a HUGE fps drop, especially in choppers (worst time to get them ever, jets can be ok if you can guess where it'll go from moving it), today I got about 1 fps while flying in the blackhawk and I've never gotten this in 0.5 except on basrah while up high (really high) in the air. I've tried lowering my settings but for some weird reason that made it much worse and much more frequent.
                        I get a lot of lag flying the LB 's on Qwai River.
                        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I know what you mean but its different from the merlin problem on basra. Ive not had a problem in general on qwai, it does require more memory then last version I suspect

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X