negative score kick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negative score kick

Was just playing and was kicked for negative score. I was gunning in the blackhawk had killed two and died twice. Had a score of 25ish or so. We were taking heavy fire making passes up and down the river on Qwai. Then we took a L-AT hit and that was all she wrote. I got pinged for the loss of the heli and was kicked for negative score. You may want to tweak the negative score kick a little now that you get negative points for losing vehicles. Now mind you I was not flying just gunning. I was also wounded with the timer counting down.

Also let me say hi as I have not posted here before. I'm sure that a few of you know me as I play here a lot, and also SL a lot. Love the server and the teamwork.

PaveHawk
    aka
    [PR]PELA|PaveHawk

Re: negative score kick

Hi, welcome to the forums. There might be a bug with flying a chopper where you lose more points then you should for a crash hence the kick. Or it could be that the passenger deaths registered as teamkills as happens in bf2 generally

In the meantime it doesnt seem a terrible injustice to me since its a great deterent to taking any great risks with air assets at the game start which can inpact a teams sucess greatly.

Also the game now gives points for sucessfully dropping off passengers so you should have a bigger score to counteract the negatives, in 0.6

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Yeah, this may be true, but like I said I was not the pilot. Was just manning the miniguns. But like you said this may act as a deterrent. This may only work for the first 10-15 min of a round. Cause once you get 50 or more points it shouldn't be an issue. Unless the helo is full.

PaveHawk
      aka
      [PR]PELA|PaveHawk

Comment

before flying/driving vehicles, make sure to 'pad up' your score some by playing as a grunt, unless you absolutely know your pilot/driver really well and know that he wont crash/get killed.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X