Did I miss much?? Huh?? Did I??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I miss much?? Huh?? Did I??

Tuesday night we had one hell of a storm pass through our area.. 4" rain in 2 hours , winds gusting to 60 MPH and lightning..one flash / KaBoom after another.

Lost our power at 8PM and it didn't come back on until 10AM the next day.

My connection is wireless and one of the Alberta Supernet towers took a hit while another was damaged by a wind gust so I was Internetless until just about 1/2 hr ago.

( FYI - head aches , fever , shaking can be...symptoms of withdrawal. :madsmile: )

So , looking forward to the week end for some PRM goodness. At least I got Ver6 down before the power / tower failure.

Have I missed much??
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Did I miss much?? Huh?? Did I??

Hey I think I got the tail end of that storm. Had to run out and roll up my windows right quick heh. I don't think you missed anything.
    Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

We got nailed tonight as well. I have been out all night cutting up tree limbs. It was nasty.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

They released 0.7; you missed the party. :p

Comment

ugh not that storm, my power was out for 8 in the morning to 5 in the afternoon. I had to sit at home and do nothing, then the mail came and i read my PC-G magazine and reviewed for my drivers permit which i passed today

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X