Temporary Redeployed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temporary Redeployed

I'm being temporary redeployed from my 2142 TDY this weekend, back home for a couple days for PR v609.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: Temporary Redeployed

Redeployment has been canceled!

I uninstalled all of my BF2 stuff and mods, this new PR version has left a bad taste behind.
    Sorry guys, maybe the next version/patch up will solve some issues.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

pr and 2142 have to be miles apart

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

2 completely different games IMO...

2142 is much closer to quakewars... try that one out..

Comment

I had a quick go of the QW:ET beta and it does have objectives within it, definetly still deathmatch-like but might be allright.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Can anyone get the QW beta?

"Live for something rather than die for nothing!" ~Patton

Comment

It was limited release I think and they have given all the keys away afaik. Its out in august or september I think.
              I only played it a couple of times, didnt grab me particularly. Quite a few said its just like bf2/2142

Comment

I will probley reinstall BF2 + extras when I get a set of bigger drives. and try pr again, the two maps I played I don't like anyhow, so it was easy to cop out because of them.
                I'm into FS9 alot {can't seem to fly those darn pr aircraft tho :) maybe I should use my "stick and peddlels" hehe} and ermm I just added in 25 new aircraft and that took up alot of room, half-life2 might have to go next.
                My FS9 folder is like 30 gigs. only have 75 gig raptors in her, with just over 9 gigs free.
                I probley should sell off those three older P III based machines I have collectiong dust in the corner.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Despite whatever gameplay issues there are, I quit 2142 just b/c the environments were so horrifically bland to look at. EVERYTHING is grey, white, or black. If it's an "urban" map, the only 3 colors are yellow, orange, and rust.

I played 2142 for about 3 months and then re-installed BF2 after being off it about a year. It's amazing how much better the graphics and maps are. With or without PR installed.

Comment

I understand 2142 is bland {most of it is set in a winter setting} compared to BF2/BFSP/PR/POE2. I've had 2142 from day one and tryed it on a few public servers for about oh 5 hours or less and stopped because of the way things are on those kind of servers. when I came across TG and I started playing PR/POE2 with ya all, and then learned that TG had a 2142 server I decided to give it a whirl again. Playing on the TG server the TG way with TG folks has made a huge difference on game play. so right now 2142 has that "new game" smell/feeling for me, even though I had is so long, but unplayed.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Make sure your using compression on your drives, it saves alot of wasted space with small files. Also try a program called cleanup, which gets rid of junk files windows keeps which should only be temporary

Comment

You sould come back, v0.6 is not that bad :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse