I need an account?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need an account?

I just went to try the new PR and it said I need to sign up for an account. like WTF is this all about. Why do I need a account for this, I have a BF2 one.
    {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Re: I need an account?

You can use your normal BF2 account to play any BF2 mod.
    former TacticalGamer European Division

A Tactical Gamer since 2005 (the glorious days of BF2)

Comment

You were likely looking at their new policy for server operators. Downloading the client and playing on servers is still a free, no-account proposition.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

ya just go to retrieve account
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

It wouldn't let me even retrive my account So I reistalled BF2 and 2142, it must had got messed up somehow. it's fine now. I just can't find the PR server now, only the POE2 one.
          {Once again, Fetterman wins "Grumpiest Pirate of the Week" award.} "Axis of Eeevil"

Proud Member of "TG-IRR" Since 14 Sept 2007.

Never give up, never give in. Fight until you die, or until you win. Failure does not come from a lack of knowledge or skill... It comes from a lack of will.

"Bittersweet Symphony"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X