Basrah

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basrah

Guys can we remove this map (or put it last) from the rotation, it seems that most crashes happen on this map....... is VERY laggy for me as well
    Gerardnm

Re: Basrah

For you maybe...

Yeah, it crashes alot more in comparrison to other maps. But I've had a blast on it. I really dont care if I have to wait 4 mins for the server to reboot.
    Skud

Comment

I want the oppisite, I want 32p and 64p size Basra conquest mode maps put on the server as well as insurgency

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

i dont like basrah at all. i hate civilians, thats a big part of it. No more apache :(, big big map, its just not that fun to me. But I love the way Kashan plays..

"Live for something rather than die for nothing!" ~Patton

Comment

Ok gentlemen, we (admins) are in the process of working on this as we speak. I as of now have taken off rotation along with Helmand. I have recieved several reports of server crashes on both Basrah and Helmand.

The server is up and running now...so get on there and PLAY:) The next time the server crashes xfire me and I will take care of it.
          "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

To be honest, I would feel much better at least seeing a poll on this, rather than 5 responses to a thread voicing only one persons complaints. I dont have performance issues with AlBasrah, and yes, the server crashes, but I have patience.
            Skud

Comment

Ok guys...I put it back in rotation. Let me know if there are any problems for this map:)
              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

cool will do. Ive not had problems with basra insurgency lately though merlin causing lag is in the offical acknowledged bugs I think.

Do any other versions of this map exist for 0.6?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

can we record on which map we get crashes....besides ctd i ve had nearly all crashes on this map
                  Gerardnm

Comment

I think you should stick 32 & 64 player conquest on there for basrah, maybe it's just the insurgency game mode that causes the crashes, you should test that out.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I've played basrah insurgency quite a few times. I can safely say I've only finished approximately 20% of them without the server crashing...Server's been down for a while now...wonder which map crashed it? Any bets?
                      Murderous

Comment

Crashing issues on specific maps should be reported to the guys at www.realitymod.com.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                          I think you should stick 32 & 64 player conquest on there for basrah, maybe it's just the insurgency game mode that causes the crashes, you should test that out.
                          I was told there is no conquest version of basra anymore, for shame?

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                            I was told there is no conquest version of basra anymore, for shame?
                            You are correct. There is no longer an Al Basrah Conquest only Insurgency Mode.

|TG-12th| Troublesome4u

Comment

It was a bad idea removing the AASv2 mode from basrah, tons of people liked that map. Not all but the majority of the PR community did.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X