Can't setup local server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't setup local server

Wanted to look at new maps and try out new stuff before getting back to PR and get thrown to desktop whenever I try to load any of the maps in Multiplayer/ local server....
    Also tried to join TG server with two slots available and got message that admin was kicking or was being kicked for TK's etc.....Never able to even get into server....Anyone know what's up?
    Everywhere I go, there I am...

Re: Can't setup local server

server is full at 62. slots 63 and 64 are reserved.

I'm not so sure about the crashing...

System specs?
    Skud

Comment

Thank you SkudDestroyer for your reply........Am Tech and Network Consultant so not concerned about Spec's as they are up to speed but just thought that it was probably a mod issue since the patch....
      Please let me know if you can run maps in local server mode.... Thanks again..

Comment

Do you have the latest BF2 patch? 1.41 I beleive.

And yes, you can.
        Skud

Comment

Skud thanks again for your reply....Yes 141 is installed... My clan is =HF= Geezar (Hellsfury) I am admin and council there so I play a lot...mostly SF's IO lately...we actually had a server up for quite a while playing PR but have shut down about a month ago do to lack of activity...Our clan participation has slowed down this Spring and Summer so are looking for something to inspire more play.... We have allied with TomClancy and FCW (Full Contact War) as well as a few other clans just recently to keep servers full most of the time...
          Actually, I'm not sure you answered my question...Can YOU (personally) load maps using Local Server mode after loading Patch 0.6????? I could before latest patch.... See ya on the battlefield....
          Last edited by Geezarr_TPF; 07-23-2007, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Having the same problem here, can't load any local server maps without a CTD.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Cant say I've ever had the problem.

I just create Local Servers and add whatever maps I want. Might be a port issue.
              Skud

Comment

Got it FIXED... (for Betterdeadthanred)... I found that v0.6 is not a patch or upgrade but instead a complete new version...therefore you must uninstall
                the old version 0.5 (can do in control panel-install/uninstall programs) I uninstalled both the old and the new and then re-install v0.6 and then no problem loading maps in Local Server....Found this tidbit in the License.txt file.....Hope this helps others as well....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X