Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kashan jet whoring ethics!?

my story:
    Today I was merily flying in my F16 around Kashan on TGs, having our SL supporting at the airstrip with repairs and manning AAetc. :)
    Several times, we had MiGs flying over our base in search for enemy jets.
    I and my mates that flew F16s did the same, but NEVER ENGAGED ANYTHING.
    Later on one of the F16 pilots raped the MEC base, got kicked.
    I kept flying on and had a nasty accident when I crashed into the enemy Frogfoot, while nose diving...LOL...
    After that I stay on ground, and just as the round came to an end, F16 spawns, I take it, start to taxi out, when the already airborne f16 says "MiG heading towards the base". Rest of them were prepared on AA guns, but the MiG saw me and rather than evading the F16 and our AA, he launches two missiles at me, WHEN IM ON GROUND and kills me, then almost gets shot down.
    And when you thought it was almost over, Frogfoot comes and rapes the Blackhawks!
    And for grand finale, Frogfoot evades and nose dives again, launches rockets on the armor spawn, then flies away half damaged.

Both pilots DID NOT GET KICKED and probably did this, becuase no one would care, since round was coming to an end.

Please, do not leave such acts to slip through, becuase its unjust and unfair, and a lot of jet whores never give a chance to their opponents to fight back.
    I also advise to the admins to keep an extra look out on, whos flying and what are they doing in their air assets.

P.S: We also had someone Slaming the A10, because he couldnt get it and then leaving the server. Think he got reported by a TG member :)

Re: Kashan jet whoring ethics!?

Originally posted by Outlawz7 View Post
    my story:
    Today I was merily flying in my F16 around Kashan on TGs, having our SL supporting at the airstrip with repairs and manning AAetc. :)
    I kept flying on and had a nasty accident when I crashed into the enemy Frogfoot, while nose diving...LOL...
    After that I stay on ground, and just as the round came to an end, F16 spawns, I take it, start to taxi out, when the already airborne f16 says "MiG heading towards the base". Rest of them were prepared on AA guns, but the MiG saw me and rather than evading the F16 and our AA, he launches two missiles at me, WHEN IM ON GROUND and kills me, then almost gets shot down.
    And when you thought it was almost over, Frogfoot comes and rapes the Blackhawks!
    And for grand finale, Frogfoot evades and nose dives again, launches rockets on the armor spawn, then flies away half damaged.

Both pilots DID NOT GET KICKED and probably did this, becuase no one would care, since round was coming to an end.

Please, do not leave such acts to slip through, becuase its unjust and unfair, and a lot of jet whores never give a chance to their opponents to fight back.
    I also advise to the admins to keep an extra look out on, whos flying and what are they doing in their air assets.

P.S: We also had someone Slaming the A10, because he couldnt get it and then leaving the server. Think he got reported by a TG member :)
    My answer to you is to create a teamspeak account and login to it while you play. In most cases where I have trouble like you just had, there is at least someone who can go get an admin to handle it. If you already do that, well good on ya:)

EDIT: Adding- get the other team to rat them out, then report them, even if its on the next map. I've had admins contact me saying they banned so&so based on a clear, consice report. Again, this is to everybody "REPORTING: THEIR NAME and for what reason."
    Murderous

Comment

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ic-player.html
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

lol who was on your AA, Stevie Wonder?
        Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

my story:

I was the SL in that round for Outlawz7 and yes there was several main base attacking incidents. As for the slaming the A10, I reported him for 1. Slamming an A10 and 2. Forcing teamkills because before he put the slams on A10, he was going prone underneath the A10's front wheel. So you (admins) should check the logs for it, I believe the name was ||47||DarkKnight. At that time there was no admin on TeamSpeak/Xfire. I get on TeamSpeak when I play for reasons like this. As for Outlawz7, welcome to Tactical Gamer. I see this is your first post. Looking forward to playing some more rounds of Kashan Desert with you. Also, nice flying in the F16. I think your longest run ended at about 1 hour. Beats me any day :'(
          |TG|XCliPsX
          Medic, Engineer, Squad Leader, Commander

Quote from the Tactical Gamer Primer:
          Within Tactical Gamer, ANY activity that capitalizes on the limitations of a game to provide the advantage rather than that advantage coming from superior teamwork, strategy and tactics, is frowned upon. We all want to win when we play, but the focus at Tactical Gamer should be one of winning with some sort of dignity, honor, and skill, not because you were able to out-exploit the other team or box them into a corner built on technological weakness that gives you the advantage.

Comment

Wow...Ok first of all we (admins) work really hard to keep the servers clean and enjoyable. I can almost bet that we are on 23 hours a day monitoring the servers. Secondly, this is not the way to go about it. Please PM me or any of the other admins (in my sig) and we will take care of it.

We do over the chat logs, we do monitor the servers. It just so happens that you probably caught us in "shift" change;)
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by knewman View Post
              lol who was on your AA, Stevie Wonder?
              ITs not that easy plus it takes a full squad to man all the AA guns so often they are not often used fully. If pilots manned aa guns instead of waiting on the runway it'd help but no one wants to miss a vehicle spawn I guess

The admin cover in 0.6 has been great, better then it was in 0.5. Its more likely that the incident was not reported properly then no one was available.

Even if no one is available, record the date, game time in the top right, grid cords and details of the tk, etc (obviously a name is good too)
              Then its always available in server logs & BR if needed

You wont catch a f16/mig with guns, use the AA rocket turrets

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Don't get discouraged. Take some screenshots, and write down thier names. WRITE THEM, YES. Then PM an admin.
                Skud

Comment

ya i hate people that stand infront of jets. One time i was sitting at the main waiting for a mig and checking out the runway for me Sl who was in the frogfoot and then some guy stands infront of it and get run over. So this guy reports my SL to the admins for an intentional TK when he stood infront of the jet. So my SL got kicked and this guy got the frogfoot.(and he sucked)
                  sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
                    ya i hate people that stand infront of jets. One time i was sitting at the main waiting for a mig and checking out the runway for me Sl who was in the frogfoot and then some guy stands infront of it and get run over. So this guy reports my SL to the admins for an intentional TK when he stood infront of the jet. So my SL got kicked and this guy got the frogfoot.(and he sucked)
                    Indeed, this is bad and often abused, you should not get TK 's for running people over with jets. Don't think the PR devs can do anything about it though and it 's very hard for admins to know who 's telling the truth.
                    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

One thing is teamkilling, but how do I know, which one from the 32 players on the enemy team is raping me in a jet?
                      Also does the report thing actually work for non-TG members, kinda like !report you write or something?

Comment

One thing is teamkilling, but how do I know, which one from the 32 players on the enemy team is raping me in a jet?
                        Also does the report thing actually work for non-TG members, kinda like !report you write or something?
                        You could ask the other team to report him, but chances are no one will respond.

Admins usually monitor the global chat, so if you type something like 'reporting: Ghostdog - raping our main base' they should notice it and send a warning... It doesn't really matter if you are a TG member or not. After the warning they will again check the chat and if the reported player does not protest, they will know you were not BS 'ing :).
                        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Alrighty

Im not saying, that the server is admined badly, the TG admins are doing a fantastic job keeping the server tidy (why else would I play there, when I need a relief from vBF2 nub infested servers ;) ), but sometimes stuff can slip through and I pointed it out, before it starts to spread.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X