aimbot?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aimbot?!

I just got in to the TG server, got in to a squad and suddenly I was kicked, and I got the message that I'm using a Aimbot! what the hell?I'm not cheating!

img300.imageshack.us/img300/9752/wtfgz6.jpg

Any advice on what to do?I instantly closed battlefield and to afraid to log back incase I'll get banned :(

Re: aimbot?!

That message is a Punkbuster system wide message. That means any server you play on with Punkbuster enabled will give you that. Uninstall the game and reinstall it. If you share your computer double check with the other players using it if they have installed a gamehack.
    Last edited by PanzerHans; 07-29-2007, 07:14 AM.
    --
    VI VI VI - the number of the beast

Comment

Nobody touches this computer except me, it was turned off for the weekend.
      I checked it on my second pc, the one that I worked on this weekend and played yesterday - same reason, I still get kicked..what the heck :-(

Comment

I reinstalled the game, still exactly the same issue..any ideas?:(

Comment

You'll have to buy a new copy of the game. 20$

Comment

Don't buy a new copy. Try updating punkbuster manually perhaps. You will have to search how to do this, possibly on the PB site. There is no way getting a new copy will fix this; it will be exactly the same "0"s and "1"s on that disk.

Perhaps you should try and take this to the PB forums, perhaps they can help you out better in finding out what is causing this false report. After all, they wrote the software, and know what ticks it off.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
              You'll have to buy a new copy of the game. 20$
              Buy a new copy?what for?I didn't cheat nor did search for cheats, I can still join games, but about 1-2minutes after I get kicked.
              I wrote a ticket to Evenbalance, will see their reply.

Comment

Success!

Well..partial success.
                I changed to vista[dual boot], installed battlefield2 and checked to see if I get kicked, and surprise - I'm not, Its telling me something is wrong with my xp installation and PB is misidentifying something I have as an aimbot, now only to find whats causing the issue so I can play under XP

Comment

Originally posted by ZZEZ View Post
                  Success!

Well..partial success.
                  I changed to vista[dual boot], installed battlefield2 and checked to see if I get kicked, and surprise - I'm not, Its telling me something is wrong with my xp installation and PB is misidentifying something I have as an aimbot, now only to find whats causing the issue so I can play under XP

Have you installed anything besides BF2 in the last few days, might be a conflict of interest with another program
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Now I'm really not amused, I'm starting to boil with steams [/blame weather].
                    I installed PR after playing Vanilla under Vista and guess what, its giving me freaken aimbot kicks! what the hell! this is really not funny, I'm going to format my pc and redownload everything as the problem seems to be with my PR installation.
                    I'm getting kicks from Vanilla aswell now under Vista, I checked my GUID on that Punksbusted site and its not banned.

Comment

are you running bf2 as administrator?
                      in vista it wont let pb update ingame unless you are.

"games"=those things you used to enjoy, before becoming the bitter and jaded shell that you are now.

Comment

have you tried manually updating pb at punkbuster.com > pbsetup?

if you are using an ati card, updating the drivers may help.

also, lifted from battlewiki.com:

Cheat/Hack Violations: When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

1. 50000s - Aimbot
                        2. 60000s - Wallhack
                        3. 70000s - Multihack
                        4. 80000s - Gamehack
                        5. 90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers
                        6. 100000s - Speedhack
                        7. 110000s - Autofire
                        8. 120000s - Game Hook
                        9. 130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

The error code has something to do with the win32 module list. This may refer to DLLs loaded into the BF2 process. Some trainers or other apps work by having a DLL loaded into the target process. There are some cases of programs loading things all over the place, and an anti-virus scanner might do this as well. At least one Shacker reports not having had problems since disabling his McAfee virus scanner.
                        so perhaps try running some spyware/virus checks first, then see if disabling your antivirus helps. it'll probably help run bf2 a little better :P

Comment

I went to sleep thinking "in the morning I'll format my pc and get this over with" but no, I woke up - opened PR and whenever I join servers I get PB telling me that my global GUID[b33c16c2] is banned, how did that happen when I was sleeping?

Both my PCs are running ATI cards with 7.5 driver, I disabled my anti virus[nod32] yesterday but it didnt help.

Only thing I can possible think about that got me banned is some guy from a LAN party I was couple of days ago stealing my cdkey when I was resting and using it to grief..but I'm doubtful..I'll mail PB's support again, see if they reply this time.

Comment

Well there you go. Why didn't you tell us someone stole your cdkey in the first place?

Comment

You'll have to contact EA to get a new CD key. There is a fee (10$), but not close to the one of buying the game again. They may or may not accept your request for a new CD key. Considering the old one is globally banned, they might accept. Worth trying to contact them.

Take this as a learning experience. Protect your CD keys.

Good luck!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X