Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick questions

My question to the community.

What can I do about squad leaders who refuse CO orders,besides report them in chat? [edit: please don't post player names] would be the name of the offender.

Secondly....there weren't many TG members on the server from 3 pm - 6 pm (GMT -6) Central Time, whas there something else going on?

Thanks

Re: quick questions

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ic-player.html
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you,sorry for putting the name in the post.

Comment

What can I do about squad leaders who refuse CO orders,besides report them in chat? [edit: please don't post player names] would be the name of the offender.
        Leave the squad and start up a squad of your own. The best way to show discontent with a SL is to simply abandon his squad and squad-leading. Name it teamwork, or something of that nature, and start to cooperate with the CO. It tend to have a positive effect on overall gameplay and will also attract players who want teamwork and a tactical purpose.

This is of course only a general suggestion.
        sigpic
        The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Yeah,I've taken that action before...but I'm not a 5 star SL, decent SM though.

My problem though wasn't that I was in his squad,I was the CO in this particular map. He said I was sending him away from our temple defence on 7 Gates (while I had 2 squads there dug in,reppelling attacks like nobodies business) and sending his squad to the middle of a forest (to flank River Fort to gain another flag). Every time I would set a waypoint anywhere,he would come over voice and say "haven't we been over this already?".

Comment

Ah, I do see the problem more clearly now. Since the server do state a number of rules, reporting as asch suggest would be the most valid option.
            sigpic
            The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Alright,thanks again...see you server-side.

Comment

While there is a rule about following CO orders, There are times where you simply have to say no. Some CO's (This isnt mentioning any names, and not you) really dont know what they're doing. They have thier 2d map, but even when you politely tell them no, sometimes they think they know whats best for YOUR squad.

It's a fine line I've walked before, but its only if the CO fails to listen to me or hear me out at all. I'm goal oriented, not CO satisfaction oriented.
                Skud

Comment

This is something I understand. While playing Quai today,we had a CO say "All squads attack fishing village"....and this is while Goverment Office was being taken.

But in the situation I described and questioned about I had two full,entrenched,and well positioned squads defending...and he insisted on staying with them (creating a 3rd immobile squad out of my 5 total) vs going out to help another squad flank the River Fort on Seven Gates. I also had more than my 2d map,as I was running around helping the defence between attacks,giving orders, and coordinating what part of the team would listen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X