Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problems with al basrah

hey guys, and admins,

i was just wondering if you guys have ever heard of any problems with al basrah and the ammo caches.... seems like everytime we play that map on our server, the red circles appear but no one has ever been able to find any caches.... we had literally 30 ppl in one area looking around the circle and in the circle but the only thing we found was a shadow that looked like a cache but no actual cache... just wondering if maybe we are missing a file or something for the map.... thanks yams

Re: problems with al basrah

HAHAHAHAHA... sounds fun... this has never happened to me, but the cache's are never on the circles, just somewhere nearby.

Comment

yea we looked withing like 150 m of the circle too with nothing but the one shadow that we found... the shadow was in the outline of the cache but no cache was ever there and c4 did nothing to the shadow or the game....

Comment

yeah that one of the hardest maps for the british to win (i think its the british). First you gotta find the intel that helps you find the location of the ammo cache and then after that you gotta search the perimeter of the circle which could take quite a while. Usually its hidden around a wall or something but it takes forever to even destroy 1 these days.

Comment

Worked ok in beta afaik

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Yeah, beta was fine. I dont have problems on the map.
            Skud

Comment

hmmm ok just wondering.... is there a certain order to destroy them or is it just whichever... like do you have to do the first circle that comes up or can you kill the second circle first... and i promise that we looked all over without finding any ammo cache whatsoever... just the shadow of one....

Comment

No order is needed afaik. You can even destroy caches not yet marked.

However there is a bug where a cache marked on the map by a circle will remain
                circled even after its destroyed, they know about that allready.

The merlin lags me on this map and Ive had that lag on the insurgent side while sighting the merlin airborne also. That didnt happen in beta either

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

My advice: look better. I've seen them in very surprising places. I bet those 30 people didn't think 3 dimensional there.

Comment

oh yea we did.... i suggested it actually... we looked on top of everything and under everything possible... thanks for the input guys... ill check the map again to see if it works....

Comment

there were some small glitches that are fixed in the upcoming patch wrt insurgency mode...

that being said, yea you just need to look really hard ;)

Comment

ok thanks man

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse