X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking for Tac Gamer members

Hey guys -

Really enjoy playing on your PR server. Its always full and for the most part with pretty good team players. I was on today rolling with a really good crew who were doing the dirty work on defense map after map. We decided to go full out after a few rounds and shortly had all six of us on top of the leaderboard - then I got kicked by an Admin to make room for a TG member.

I totally understand your right to do this - I have my own clan and servers which we manage similarly, so no complaints there. I was just surprised that I got kicked while in third place when there were plenty of plane TKers sitting at the bottom of the board with negative points doing nobody any good.

Anyways, just wondering if you guys could use BF2CC or something where you can pick out the folks not in squads or that have really horrible scores when making room for your admins and players? Maybe scan the server log a few minutes back to see if anybody had complaints written about them? Would kill two birds with one stone. Thanks for hosting for us pubs. Hopefully when Pirates comes out, you'll have some seats for us there too. ;)

Re: Kicking for Tac Gamer members

The kick is done automatically. It drafts in a paying member and kicks whoever is not but who has been on the server longest.

Its also possible to get kicked for 3 tk punishs I think or a negative score below 30 as well as a normal manual admin kick.
    Also anyone not in a squad after 90 seconds of playtime is kicked

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

its a script that kicks the longest person on the server thats a non-sm, regardless of score.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Thanks for the kind words on our server and congratulations on your first post. You post though would have been answered though if you read the stickies before you posted, specifically the Read First before posting in this forum. It contains hot links to all the frequently asked questions including why people get kicked and how the supporting member kick happens. Please read through those links as it will answer a lot of other questions you may have.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ing-forum.html

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X