Suggestion: replace Kashan 64 by kashan 32

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: replace Kashan 64 by kashan 32

If kashan 32 supports 64 players (I think it does), i'd like to see it on TG server for a while (and for a change).

In Kashan 32, the airplanes are replaced by gunships. This is the ideal map for gunships IMO. It is still too small for airplanes to behave realistically. On the other hand, gunships can really use the hills to tactically engage armor and ground troops.

Also, airplanes are nearly invulnerable to AA and too dangerous to go out flying in a chopper.

With helicopters only on this map, the dimension of air transport will be opened again, making the game much more dynamic. Faster transit time, larger scale ground armor battles with a greater balance between Ground-Air and Air-Ground attacks. With AA vehicles, flying around with the attack chopper will require real mastery and tactics.

Anyway, just my two cents. I'd really like to see this happen. I think the map would be much more interesting without those jets doing circles in the air. With kashan 32, tanks would fear to see attack helos pop out above any hills all the time.

I really think that gunships can use true to life tactics in this map, unlike jets.

Re: Suggestion: replace Kashan 64 by kashan 32

I second that. Maybe it would make Kashan at least bearable (spelling?).

Comment

I like the idea of gunships on the map but I love that map simply because of the space you have to fly the jet. I say we have a 64 in the beginning of rotation, and a 32 at the end? On average, thats what, 6 hours or more before you get to the other kashan?
      Murderous

Comment

I agree with your idea. It sounds good to me. Maybe we can get an admin to let us try it out for a day or two?

Comment

Yes please.
          Skud

Comment

Lol, I'm too scared to use the planes anyway because as soon as I get in, I lag like crazy and don't wanna be yelled at by anyone.

Comment

I love the jets, even though I rarely fly, but I'd also love to play the other version as well. I wouldn't mind seeing both on rotation.

Comment

I like the 64 version, but I guess I could live with the 32 for a while. Maybe that would lead to more fun rounds with Dirtboy
                sigpic

Comment

Considering how long the map lasts you only want one or the other. Also the maplist loops, you dont want it at the beginning and end :p

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I am gonna bring this up in the Admin forums...more to come:)
                    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Thank you, Dirtboy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger View Post
                        Considering how long the map lasts you only want one or the other. Also the maplist loops, you dont want it at the beginning and end :p
                        True...and horrible. If the map has to be on the rotation at all,ide rather it be the smaller of the two.

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                        I am gonna bring this up in the Admin forums...more to come:)
                        Thank you.

Comment

agreed the 32 player plays much better currently.

the ground based AA is just too ineffective versus jets right now :(

Comment

I 've yet to play the 32 version so I 'd love to give it a try. If the majority doesn't like it, there 's always a way back :).

PS: Does it have less CP 's? I hope not.
                            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I have added it to rotation along with the 64 player version...we will give it a shot and please post feedback!
                              "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X