Scrimage question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scrimage question

Last night I saw an ad for sign ups for a scrimage. Can anyone sign up?

Re: Scrimage question

Originally posted by SCEADU View Post
    Last night I saw an ad for sign ups for a scrimage. Can anyone sign up?
    Yep! There are still plenty of open slots. Go ahead and sign up!
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thnx Fellas!

Comment

My cooling fan went out on my video card,and I'm going to get a new one soon...but until then,no PR :0
          I actually can play...but the game will shut down after about two hours of play,so any long matches are out of the question if I was to get on.

If I can't get one and install it before the scrimmage,I'll back out about two days ahead of time.

Comment

Just get a fan, anything at all will do and point in the general direction of the card.

A very easy way to lower temperatures is just take the side panel off the pc.

Years ago my main cpu fan failed so I just used one of these, worked fine for months :D

A portable AC placed near to the pc would do similar, usually air intake is on the front and exhaust at the back

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Keep those sign-ups coming guys. We're almost there, and we always need reserves!

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
              if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Alright,I got it sorted out...bought a RADEON X1600 Pro for 40 bucks,99% sure it will be in on time

Comment

Sounds allright :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X