Yet another n00b question - about capping this time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another n00b question - about capping this time

Wondering a couple of things about capping an objective...

How do you know WHERE to be to cap and , how do you know how much time is left before the cap is successful and when the objective is capped?

See - told ya..n00b through and through... :D
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: Yet another n00b question - about capping this time

Look at your GPS, if the flag meter is up then your in the right spot. It also tells you how much of the flag is left.
    Watch your fire, be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by knewman View Post
      Look at your GPS, if the flag meter is up then your in the right spot. It also tells you how much of the flag is left.
      Knewman is 100% spot on. When you are in flag radius you'll see meter, and if the flag is changing you'll see either side of the meter changing. The image below shows the meter with a totally neutral flag:

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
      if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

I'm a complete noob to PR, I just starting play POE and I'm an veteran of 2142. Well what I was hoping to find is if there is a guide or something to PR? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by machowner View Post
          I'm a complete noob to PR, I just starting play POE and I'm an veteran of 2142. Well what I was hoping to find is if there is a guide or something to PR? thanks.
          Yes!

http://guide.realitymod.com/index.php?title=User_Guide

Also...peruse the forums here on TG for some great tips...ie this thread has some info:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...ers-guide.html

Cheers,

|

It is the rule in war, if ten times the enemy's strength, surround them; if five times, attack them;
          if double, engage them; if equal, be able to divide them; if fewer, be able to evade them; if weaker, be able to avoid them.

Comment

Next time your on the server ask to join someones squad as a learner

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

will do, thanks for all info everyone!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse