This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned... please help

hello my handle for your server is ShardOnmyLard and for some reason i am now banned from the TG server. i was never banned before i left for school but upon my return back into the country i seem to be banned for no reason. since i have not been able to play for the past 4 months i dont see how this is possible. my hash is
    thank you
    Last edited by nadrud; 08-11-2007, 09:48 PM.

Re: banned... please help

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

Read this...It will help

Comment

U might want to delete your hash not the best idea to post it in public forums!
      sigpic

Comment

yaa... thanks for the link... theres only one problem.. im not an effin idiot... you dont think i read that already.... i'm banned.... please unbann me i've PMed admins several times now and noone is responding to my messages... its pretty annoying...

Comment

Creating posts like these is not an ideal way to ingratiate yourself with us. If you did PM an admin, can you not be patient and wait for a response? Perhaps no one has responded back yet, is that today is a Saturday in August. Fresh air will do all of us some good once in a while.

That being said, if you shoot me a PM with as much detail as possible, then I will look into it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X