camera on jets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• camera on jets

well, i dont know if its changed for 0.6 , but in 0.5 you were able to change to a "back camera" to look at you plane's six .

so, why do you remove that tool in your server ? you know that IRL you can turn your head , and you have a radar ,etc . this camera represents those things , so why do you remove it ?

Re: camera on jets

In the beta that was there but my head doesnt do 180 degrees, not while I still live and breath anyway.
    I think free cam is still there ?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

i mean that you can turn you body and your head to look behind you , etc :P , both , migs and f16 allow you to look at your six to see incoming missils .

Comment

I would like to see the rear view camera put back in. It really hinders the pilot not to be able to see whether he is being tailed or not.

Comment

you cant see that in real life piloting so why have that view in flight.... i think in .6 you can still do that while on the grounjd taxiing but not while moving at any certain speed.... i like the new way.....

Comment

I can do it creating my own server.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
            <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
            DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Ok then, where's the rearview mirror on the Humvees?
              |TG-6th|Belhade
              "I am actually looking forward to watching Jon and Kate plus 8." - Dirtboy

Comment

You can look back in Humvees.

Comment

Need one to compare the f16, etc

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

If I remember right...In Battlefield Vietnam and 1942,you could hold shift while flying,and it would give you a free camera to turn in about a 120-140 degree angle to look around in the cockpit...why can't we reintroduce that?

Comment

Its in there isnt it, theres a free camera key thats how I got that screenshot. C I think?

Comment

yeah it is in there, I have mine set to F.

You can't see directly behind you with it though. At the maximum look angle you are looking at the armaments on your wings.
                        Xfire= ouchiegiver1

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
                          If I remember right...In Battlefield Vietnam and 1942,you could hold shift while flying,and it would give you a free camera to turn in about a 120-140 degree angle to look around in the cockpit...why can't we reintroduce that?
                          Press Alt.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

Free camera is available, I never use it though cause I have one hand on the joystick and the other on the keyboard when I fly.

... tried looking around by moving the mouse with my foot but that didn't work out so well :D.
                            Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Some people set the HAT switch to camera free view. Theres programs you can get that will cycle the function of buttons on the joystick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X