A10 targeting hud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A10 targeting hud

Hows does this work? First time in A10 today shooting at the targeting box and then BAM I was kick/banned from server for Tking. Do friendlies show in the targeting hud?

Re: A10 targeting hud

Friendlies show as an X, makeshure you look at the map before going in, making a pass and taking your time to line up your target helps alot, those tanks cant run from you anyway.

Comment

Dont fire before you are sure you are clear to proceed, A10 is lethal

Only friendly occupied vehicles show as an X otherwise you need to watch the map for soldiers.
      Turn the map 100% tranlucent and maximise it while playing so it gives a 2D overlay.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

The problem with this, i've found, is it blocks out your commo and SL roses and some other functions. While you can still "play" you can't coordinate attacks/give orders/request and i think can't chat either.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I use it in the air mostly, the above is just an example
          You cant use comms rose but the short key for this is M and it'll appear/disappear pretty quickly but I do retract it sometimes

You can use voice comms with no problems, its very usefull for coindination with a squad especially if they are spotting something which appears on the map in front of you

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Thats a pretty nifty trick...I'll have to try that sometime. The only problem I see with it is what you CAN'T see. To me,it helps immensly (as a ground pounder) to see if somebody is on the top of the ridge,or at the tree line when looking at the map. In the air,like you said,would be the ideal scenario for it.

Comment

Yea I use caps lock too, you can continue to walk forward while still looking at that map and that shows the terrain

Comment

I use caps lock too-my little finger is always resting on either capslock or shift so its easier to push the button than the m button.
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X