Password Night 8/12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password Night 8/12

All i have to say is i have no life lol. I was there from beggining to end, with 15 min breaks here and there. It was pretty good, however it was slow at the start because of the new password. I don't think we got over 46 players in at a time but still it was pretty much constant fighting. Overall we got some pretty good games, every once in a while teams were pretty much even and we got some heated battles, and then again we got some battles where one side would crush the other side. I liked the rotation of maps, it was pretty decent and there were no server issues that i know of. I look forward to the next one. Hooah.

-lTGl Alpha203
    Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Re: Password Night 8/12

I was trying to get on last night and was using the new password, it would'nt let me in, anyone have any suggestions?
    GoofRatty

Comment

The password box is REALLY REALLY bugged. Especially I think if you have a non qwerty keyboard.

The way I do it, and it always works is like this:

-go to the server browser in bf2pr.
      -in the box where you can type a name filter, type the password.
      -select the word you just typed.
      -press ctrl+c.
      -doubleclick on the tg server in the server-browser.
      -put your cursor in the password window and click.
      -press ctrl+v to paste the password.

Perhaps some of this should be in the stickies, many people have trouble with this buggy stuff.

Comment

this is the first i've heard about a bug witht he password box so im not sure what to say
        Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

Yeah, it was a lot of fun. Thanks for stepping up to command there Alpha, we were getting spanked. Coordination is always appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha203 View Post
            this is the first i've heard about a bug witht he password box so im not sure what to say
            What is wrong with it exactly, is that for me caps lock or shift work differently or it switches me to qwerty, I don't know because I cant see what I'm typing due to "*****". The only way for me to circumvent it is to use the ctrl+c ctrl+v procedure. The main problem is the "0" in the password. Leaving that out would solve a lot. Remember if you don't have this problem, you are surely using a us keyboard.

Comment

how about using shift? thats what i do
              Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

When l00king at the pa55w0rd y0u really have t0 pay attenti0n to the exact c0nfigureati0n (h1nt h1nt)

Comment

I wouldn't post this unless I had tried everything 10 times. No shift doesn't help, no caps lock wasn't on, there is simply NO WAY that bf2 will register the "0" in that pw-box when I type it on my "azerty" keyboard.
                  Last edited by BigGaayAl; 08-13-2007, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Yeah it was real fun. The battle went back and forth over South Bunker. Almost never a boring minute......well almost...

Comment

maybe you should get a better keyboard then al, and i mean that in the most sincere way because my keyboard has never had that problem, and its a 10 dollar peice of crap
                      Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha203 View Post
                        maybe you should get a better keyboard then al, and i mean that in the most sincere way because my keyboard has never had that problem, and its a 10 dollar peice of crap
                        It 's not his keyboard, I experienced the same problem and use ctrl+c ctrl+v as well now...
                        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

I thank all that have replied to this, I use a qwerty, and it was only 5 bucks( I actually stole it from work), but seriously, I will try the copy+ paste technique on thursday.
                          GoofRatty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X