paid membership

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paid membership

Does a paid membership give access to server over non-paid players? (as in are there reserved slots)?

I think there should be 10 reserved slots for paid members....even though I just joined, I would not feel bad for getting the boot over a paid member as opposed to not being able to join when I do pay.

just curious..
    You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. ~Woodrow Wilson

Re: paid membership

All supporting members in the community get server slots over nonsupporting members here at TG
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzid View Post
      All supporting members in the community get server slots over nonsupporting members here at TG
      It's my understanding that the 62 slots can be filled with paid up members and it's well worth the small investment.
      [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

As long as your name doesn't start with G, you'll get a reserved slot as a supporting member.
        |TG|Switch

Better known as:
        That noob who crashed the chopper.
        That noob who ran over the mine.
        That noob who TK'd me with a sniper rifle.
        That noob who hit that APC at 300m with light AT! Our APC...

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
          As long as your name doesn't start with G, you'll get a reserved slot as a supporting member.

Dammit.......Thanks Mom.

Um but I do have a paid membership and I did try to join twice last nite when the server was at 63 and 62...no luck but at 61 in like flynn..... so I dunno.
          You are not here merely to make a living. You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand. ~Woodrow Wilson

Comment

You do need to make sure you have your BF2 PlayerID # in your forum profile. There are a couple threads on how to set that up. Having your PID in your profile is what gives you the ability to boot off a non-supporting member.
            Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

^^boss man is right, and in addition to what he said, occasionally the server will take a few seconds to boot someone and let you in (happens much more frequently with the 2142 servers), so you just have to retry your connection again in 15-20 seconds.

Comment

worked is all good

Comment

Originally posted by Switch View Post
                  This is why eGoatboy has the "e" at the beginning.
                  |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X