Squad leaders getting kicked...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad leaders getting kicked...

I have been kicked for "a supporting member" 7 times in the past week while I was commanding a full squad, I really don't get why, out of all the people in the server the squad leader that has a full squad who's actually working together gets kicked, like you might as well boot out the commander, and then it figures right after I get kicked someone else would disconnect on their will and i could get right back in but I have to start all over again and my squad now has a new leader. I don't know if the system is completely random but it really doesn't seem that way cause I keep getting kicked and its a huge pain when u were commanding a squad, having fun, then all of a sudden "boom!" You get kicked for a supporting member, if anyone should get kicked it should be a poor squad member.

Re: Squad leaders getting kicked...

Hey Dizz1e,

Read the sticky around getting kicked or banned. It discusses the logic of who get's kicked and why. It is not random whatsoever.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/battlef...rver-read.html

Welcome to TG and please take the time to read through our Rules and SOP's. You will find the link in my signature under WHERE TO START.

Lucky Shot

Comment

Can I suggest a small edit to those Rules? Because I totally read that the wrong way at first too. When it says it kicks the non-SM whose been playing the longest, it seems like that means the non-Squad Member given that the reason #1 talks about a kick for not being in a squad, and to us newer guys the acronym "SM" doesnt really ring a bell.

Comment

Originally posted by -=4th=-1/2Hawk View Post
        Can I suggest a small edit to those Rules? Because I totally read that the wrong way at first too. When it says it kicks the non-SM whose been playing the longest, it seems like that means the non-Squad Member given that the reason #1 talks about a kick for not being in a squad, and to us newer guys the acronym "SM" doesnt really ring a bell.
        Hehe, that confused me too when I first joined the forums :)... Squad Member >< Supporting Member.

I 'm seriously considering to become a Supporting Member though, I 'm really sick of being kicked as a SL. It 's very annoying when you have been fighting over a flag for an hour (Kashan), get kicked, rejoin and see yourself on the other team or on the same team with your squad fallen apart...

Can't I get like a discount? I only play during weekends :D.
        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Hey man i didnt like it either guys, and i finally cracked down and did a supporting membership, it wasnt the only reason i became a supporting member, but still if everyone had no problems there would be few reasons to become a supporting member in the firstplace.
          Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

I guess it is misunderstood that TG is not a public server, but allows pubs to play for free. But you have to agree, if you pay to support the server, you should get on when you want to. When I was a pubbie here, I decided to take the amount I play and divide the hours by the cost of TG and I became certain the hourly cost is more than fair.
            sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Comment

Plus it not only gives you a spot on TG-Pr, but olso on all their other servers

Comment

Ya know , I paid up my membership to support the server and for ages was reluctant to join a full server for that very reason .. a SL or BH pilot getting kicked and disrupting the game.

After a while though , I stopped and thought to myself.. "self - you paid a small fee to subscribe and support and were awarded a reserved slot so you could get on and play .. so can everyone else."

It's not a huge amount of $$'s for an annual membership that not only goes to supporting the cost of keeping the server(s) up and running and giving you a reserved player slot , but there are fringe benefits too (ie web space , email , access to the down load section).

One hell of a lot of bang for your buck IMO.

So , now I don't feel bad about someone getting kicked when I join as others too could just as easily become a supporting member and avoid being kicked in the middle of a game.
                [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X