Server down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down?

the server shows up red with the satellite icon... down for a couple hours now. will it be up later?

Re: Server down?

It's coming back on-line now! Thanks for the heads-up!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

I guess it changed IP after the hard restart cause the one in my favourites was still down... looked through the online list and there is was :) .

Joining now.

PS: just tried a few other servers and now I remember why TG is the only one I still play on...
      Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Yeah, played on this other server Tgamer or someting, was not all too bad but it still felt as if it was lacking in teamplay, at least I had a pretty funny squad leader.

Comment

well i join like 3 and i can tell in the 1st one if u look up that was like 3000 suplies boxes and in the other ones ppl joining squads just to get kits.

Comment

Yeah, it's been displaying the server name in red for me off and on these last few days.
            (Please come back soon, the other servers have about 2 other people who actually have mic's and speak english-makes teamplay so much more complicated)
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Not sure why it's showing in red. The server is up and running with people on it. Maybe you need to re-fresh your server list and/or add/remove it as a favorite?
              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Ok, I'll try that. Is it perhaps only running when Americans would be awake and playing? (I'm British so I'm at least six hours ahead)
                |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                Irregular since 2007.

Comment

The server should be up 24/7.
                  Retired 6th DB

Comment

server down 8:13 pm cst 8/16
                    Last edited by xcannon69; 08-16-2007, 09:14 PM. Reason: wrong date lol

Comment

Yep it went down after Mestia had finished and it froze on the start screen for jabal just where it normally shuffles the teams

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

9:18 down still :(
                        any idea where those iGi chumps play? I wouldn't mind going on a server raid and getting some intel on them for our big battle sunday...
                        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Server back up, but isn't it supposed to be password night?

Comment

Originally posted by w.WAREHOUSE View Post
                            9:18 down still :(
                            any idea where those iGi chumps play? I wouldn't mind going on a server raid and getting some intel on them for our big battle sunday...
                            I'm up for a server invasion...my former clan used to do that the day before our scrims.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis View Post
                              Not sure why it's showing in red. The server is up and running with people on it. Maybe you need to re-fresh your server list and/or add/remove it as a favorite?
                              That 's what I had to do the day before yesterday. It still showed red after clicking on another server so I had to remove it from my favorites and then re-add it.
                              Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X