Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does any one know when the new patch for PR is coming out because i am getting excited for the challenger and it has been a while.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Re: 0.7

i heard someone say around January.

Comment

Jeez...v0.6 just came out.

Relax and enjoy this version:)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

When its done. ROFL.

Theres alot of big work going in, I think. Challenger, hugggge maps, British stuff, and I think the MP7, some chinese stuff/choppers, and probably a variety of weapons.

No telling.
        Skud

Comment

Theres a thread on reality mod asking and Ive still no idea but you can hope for a nice xmas present I guess

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
            Jeez...v0.6 just came out.

Relax and enjoy this version:)
            I'd enjoy it more if it played as smooth as the .6 beta did on Al Basrah. The beta played better than .5, which played better than the server crashing we have today. I liked all the other changes though, but I miss my insurgency mode.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

I wish they could add in gunships :P (Those massive planes the size of carrier planes almost that have massive cannons that fire out from the side like the AC-130 :)
              Vid of it http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/fu...ideo-area.html (season 2 last vid on the page)

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
              In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

eh...the AC-130 wouldnt be too practical. It wouldnt fit the gameplay of PR. The Canadian and Polish Faction(WOOOOOT) are going to be added too :D

Comment

liar. Canada sounds probable, but poland doesnt have an army other than horses!
                  Skud

Comment

skud.....you dont want to cross the line, im warning you. i think .7 will be more sucess full than .6, also the russian faction is being put in, in .7 too

Comment

So are the russians going to fight the Milita instead of the brits. Or maybe not if they are both actually of type 2, chinese, mec, etc

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Ha, I made a joke way back when we were still playing v0.5 that v.06 should have the Canadian Armed forces in, sadly I was wrong. But hooray! They're coming into the battles at last!
                        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkudDestroyer View Post
                          but poland doesnt have an army other than horses!
                          It's true, the Germans owned them in WWII with tanks and the Poland army used swords and horses

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
                          In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

US ARMY FTW!
                            only because of strykers and ACUs

Comment

Originally posted by kittykatnub View Post
                              It's true, the Germans owned them in WWII with tanks and the Poland army used swords and horses
                              Poland had equipment from ww1 that they used. They also did you horses and some of those attacks were successful against the Germans. Poland was being attacked on 2 flanks and having an army being split in half and fighting 2 army's aint too easy. Skud meant, Poland uses horses today on the battlefield which, him being ignorant, is wrong. if you simple go on Google and type polish army, in the video section, you will see many videos that show the polish military. Ty back to the topic and not getting my frustrated with your ignorance.

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/t27002.html <- the IDF will also be in Pr, They didn't state when they are planning to implement it into PR, when, i dont know.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X