Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kicked/Banned - Dissallowed program? wtf?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked/Banned - Dissallowed program? wtf?

Never had this message before...but I got kicked(banned?) while playing on your PR server and dunno what this error message is.

Punkbuster acting quirky?

Took a screenshot:
    hxxp://img204.imageshack.us/img204/7370/punkbusterweirdbx9.jpg
    (can't post links if posts < 15, ?????)

Can't get back on the host now :( Sorry if this is posted incorrectly

Strange because I don't cheat, don't run anything, and it confuses me what would make Punkbuster say such a thing....

EDIT: I think i figured it out. I found a process called PnkBstrA.exe, which isn't normal. Deleting them now. Don't know how they got there.... but this is scary :(. I don't want to get hacked!!! lol

Re: Kicked/Banned - Dissallowed program? wtf?

Nope, everyone seemed to have gotten that kick/message. Apparently Punkbuster had an update tonight. You're probably going to want to allow that file to run. Punkbuster says these components are required.

http://www.punkbuster.com/index.php?...upport-bf2.php

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
      Nope, everyone seemed to have gotten that kick/message. Apparently Punkbuster had an update tonight. You're probably going to want to allow that file to run. Punkbuster says these components are required.
      Ok good.

Yeah PB really like to mess things up with their updates.

Comment

Let us hope they can axe the commander hack!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
          Let us hope they can axe the commander hack!
          I heard that was a bug to be honest... I don't know if you need external programs/hacks to do the commander stuff, because PB only checks for those kinds of things. I honestly thought people were just signing up as commander and doing something special within the game... which would normally not be detected by PB I think.

Oh well, I agree though, the commander stuff is annoying. Saw one Opreal guy do it, just out of the corner of my eye I caught it. He applied for commander, requested tons of supplies, and then resigned. So it is something you can do very fast and easy I bet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X