Internal Scrim?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal Scrim?

Hey, I missed the last one with iGi but what about an internal scrim? I would love to see some of you trash talkers go head to head. Imagine a Gumball v. Warehouse or Dirt v. Skud, it could go on and on.

And would like to see some of you in house squads go at each other. I would be happy to fill in anywhere.

Or maybe a SM vs. non SM contest?
    sigpic Sometimes I rip, other times I RIP.

Re: Internal Scrim?

I WANT TO BE IN IT. lol, if there will even be one.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
    In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

I remember one epic skud vs dirt battle on 7 Gates. It was insanity.

Comment

Top Cat needs scrimage aswell! I dont give a damn who it is against, just aslong as i get gumball and the map is safe!

WHAT MAPWOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY IN A SCRIM?

Personaly, i would like either: Ejod, Quai, Ghost Train OR Mestia OR AlBasara. . I think all the other maps are too tacticaly limited in terms of terrain (unrealistic random steep cliffs/mountains and/or not enough cover).

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Originally posted by imnotacanadian View Post
          I remember one epic skud vs dirt battle on 7 Gates. It was insanity.

That map is the ultimate throw down map. When it comes to panic room whoring, I believe I won out on him that round. :)

I <3 him

I also would love another internal scrim.
          Skud

Comment

Yeah,we were the British that round. When we had River Fort,it wasn't for long. I remember some insane grappling up the sides of the fort,and our retreat back to the Outpost to face off with Dirts squad again.

Comment

That would probably be alot of fun.:)
              sigpic
              The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Ok guys...if you are really serious about this, who is gonna stand up and get this going?

I will be there to help you all out, but due to other obligations with TG, I dont have time to set up an internal scrim.

If you want to head this up, please PM and I will help you along:)
                "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

I have expirience setting up scrimmages,and I can help. But I also lack the time to do it primarily myself. Maybe if we took 4 or 5 guys; One to set up each side,one to set up time and date,etc. it could get going? I don't know...I'm talking jiberish..gonna go and play some RTW for a bit.

Comment

I call support XD, I could set-up the scrim but I'd rather not to, if nobody else wants to at all I will but we will see.

Comment

We barely had 32 people sign up in time for our previous scrim. In all honesty can you really get 64?

Comment

didnt we get 64 when we had the internal scrim in 0.5 on Ejod and Operation Ghost Train?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes we did.

A lot of players on the server do not frequent these forums. And quite a few players from that scrim have either moved on to different games, or have chosen not to play .6. I'm not trying to rain on the parade here. I'm just trying to be pragmatic. Prior to this last scrim we just had, in every other scrim I've been apart of, the signup slots usually went rather quickly. However this was not the case for the IGI scrim. All I'm saying is in order to field a full 64 player 'internal' scrim, you need to spread the word out to regular players you see on the server that you do not see on these forums.

Comment

Of course,a scrim with all slots full would be optimal...but we could even do a smaller map,something different,with less people.

Comment

What we could do is make it so people have, I dunno, 2 weeks to sign up and maybe have an admin tell the server to sign up for the internal scrim if they wish from time to time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X