This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins?

Are there any admins actually on the TG PR server? Becuase today on Quai River the US pig farm mainbase was getting completely raped when we still held mine and had govt office neutral. There were chinese all over the hills around pig farm and a tank on one of the hills shooting anything that moved with the help of his pesky zoom. This got me pretty annoyed. For instance; I respawned, got shot. respawned, got shot. respawned, shot the guy who shot me, got shot by his teammate. respawned, shot them both (the 1st one had been revived), bled to death. respawned, got pilot kit, got in littlebird (we'll see how brave they are in the face of twin M134s and Hydras!), got shot out of littlebird. respawned, got in littlebird again, waited 30 secs to be ready for takeoff, got blown up by a tank. Please someone do something about this! Get some admins on server, anything like that! What needs to be done in order to have admin powers to stop this happening again? Or better still, what if in v0.7 there was a Dome of Doom like in POE2?
    I can't take anymore of being baseraped so please get some admins on the server.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: Admins?

PM a BFx admin with names, or even just a time and date so they can look at the BFR file. That's what needs to be done, and what YOU need to do.

Comment

There needs to be more admins that go on the server when it's getting late, they need to be more organized so there isn't 20 admins on in 1 round then 0 the next. There should be schedules but if the admin for that time frame has something important to go to or something more important than gaming they can and hopefully some other admin can substitute.

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
      In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

If you have Xfire, please let me pm me or any other any Admin(Check my sig). If that doesnt work, try Teamspeak. I am normally logged in and have my speakers turned up when so If I hear my name, I will wake up and check the server.

*Thread Closed*
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...