Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Damage, Inc and Death Dealers Squad

Gentlemen,

I wanted to post a greeting from DI and |DDS|. Our two clans are allies and play BF2 quite a bit. We recently started playing Project Reality and found your server to be an excellent place to play. We definitely got our rears stomped, but we'll be coming back to learn more from the people who play there.

Cheers to all, I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from some of the best!

Rushowr
    CO - Death Dealers Squad
    Member - Damage Inc
    Last edited by Lucky Shot; 08-29-2007, 06:36 AM. Reason: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactical-gamer-official-announcements/63144-external-recruiting-policy.html

Re: Greetings from Damage, Inc and Death Dealers Squad

Welcome,hope to see you on the server!

Comment

Hi, good to see new people liking the game-play and visiting the forums.

Please do take the time to read the rules and sop's carefully, it makes it so much easier to get off to a good start.

Comment

welcome guys - glad you found the forums!! :D

Comment

Damage Inc. ? Did you guys use to play a lot of 2142 on the HTH Clan's "Chicken Shack" Server before they shut it down?

Seems like I remember some of you guys from back then :)
          Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Damage Inc might have played 2142, I'm a new member so I'm not sure.

We've been playing the TG site a LOT, and will continue to do so. It's hard as hell, but it's helping us remember that PRMM requires real tactical work, not vBF2 style tactical. I've been sending my guys there (DDS) ever since I found it, they get frustrated, they need to learn somehow and learning on a tough server is the best way in my opinion.

I'll read the rules/SOP, no worries there :)

I'd post links to our sites but I have to wait until I have more posts.

Comment

If you enjoy both PR and 2142, you should definitely check out Point of Existence.. bet you'd love it! (It's like PR in that the weapons are more deadly than vBF2, there's no UAV/scan - but it's like 2142 in that the pace can be a lot faster than PR and there aren't vehicle restrictions)

Comment

Listen to what Whiskey says as going from 2142 to PR is a huge step. I have read the shock others have felt in going from PR to 2142 in our forums, so I can imagine the reverse is also true. PR is a great mod, try POE and you may find it to be a good inbetween the two.

Lucky Shot

Comment

I love joining a server and seeing an entire squad filled with a single clan tag.

...makes me switch teams and put on my game face to bring out the "welcoming committee".

'glad to see you guys here, maybe I can hop on your squad as a 6th man sometime and get to know your style of play.
                  |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Ah, no worries, a bunch of 'em used to 2142 but DDS is vB2 and PR only. Damage Inc pretty much doesn't touch 2142 anymore, hasn't in a while :)

Definitely checking out PoE now too :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X