Greetings and an apology.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings and an apology.

To the gentlemen last night that I attempted to lead into the face of the heathen American Imperialists while attempting to retake our glorious desert of Kashan I would like to apologise for deserting you mid-round.

The blue smoke escaped from my PSU.

I have, however, managed to get a new one from the QM and will be back in action from 2000Z this evening. I look forward to making it up to you.

Re: Greetings and an apology.

Yep, letting the smoke out is always a bad mistake with these computers. ;)

I normally take that as a sign that it is time to upgrade. :row__523:

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I sort of did... Brand new 750W PSU. Well, winter's coming and it keeps the room warm. ;)

Comment

That smoke...is the the real cool stuff that if you inhale you see pretty colors , rainbows and fairies??? :madsmile:

:D
        [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Comment

Heh! Umm, if by that you mean the hallucinations you get from inhaling toxic fumes from burnt out transformer coils then yeah. It's that Acrid plastic smell.

"I love the smell of burnt-out transformers in the morning."

Comment

Ah yes, the wonderful smell of burnt plastic and ozone....Sorry to hear about that mate.. :(

Comment

a little known fact is that there is cyanide in most plastic's and foam rubber and also styrofoam.... so watch how much you inhale lol , you may not enjoy seeing all those pretty colors for long

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X