This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned for unknown origins

Today i was banned form TG server for an unknown reason. I didnt teamkill, or say anything mean, i was commanding the chinese and as the forces started in on the last USMC flag everythin stopped, i figured that as usual i got disconnected or kicked to make room, but it said i had been banned "for teamkilling" or "successful kick vote" or "admin decision"

Problems:
    A) i didnt team kill, not in the entire game, i never killed or was even team killed, although early in the game i saw a guy get banned for TKing
    B)i never saw anything for a kick vote
    C) i never did anything offensive, i had +points and i helped out my team, as a matter of fact i was on my way to bring a support truck to a squad leader in a tank as i got banned

This happened late(Pacific time) Saturday night no Qwai river, my name is [=TC=] nuetron and i was
    commander please see what happened, why i was banned, if it was an accident, and if i can be unbanned.

also, please dont just direct me to kicked/banned page by Betnik which tells me nothing to help me out. I even tried the "easy key hasher" and it didnt work

Re: Banned for unknown origins

TG Reserve slots.

Server is full at 62/64. Want to stop being kicked? Become a supporting member for 8.95 a month.
    Skud

Comment

Re: Banned for unknown origins

Please private message dirtboy concerning your ban.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X