Getting Extreme!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Extreme!

As most of you know...I like to get extreme. For the most part, it works for me. But there are some rare occasions in which it goes bad. Running into APC's, Tank shells, rocks, and concrete barriers doesn't really help me much.

So I dedicate this Film to my Squaddies...without you I would have probably made it;)
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Getting Extreme!

That my friends, was one extreme night. Some stuff was to extreme to be shown in that video.
    Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

haha awesome driving! all we need is some mountain dew logo on that video EXTREMEEEEE!

Comment

That morning (was up until 5 AM playing PR) was the most funniest games I've had in a long while!

Thanks! :D

Extreme!
        Vlexo.com

Comment

When will everyone learn not to let Dirt drive after Midnight? Was there no Designated Driver in town?? Great Video and you had an awesome squad.
          "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Originally posted by Bc2ID View Post
            When will everyone learn not to let Dirt drive after Midnight? Was there no Designated Driver in town?? Great Video and you had an awesome squad.
            It happened something like this:

Dirtboy accidentally spawned at the main base, and he said, look what I've found. Alpha was like: You have found a humve didn't you? And we was was all like EXTREME! So we jumped into the humve and we went for a little ride. :row__572: Little did we know Dirt would crash into the walls :D hehe :row__644:

Also we JUST won the game by like 15 tickets! And Gumball had this amazing score!
            Vlexo.com

Comment

Note to myself: 'Do not get in Dirtboy 's vehicle when he mentiones the word extreme'.

PS: Love the music :).
              Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Haha, love the APC teamkills. Wish I was there to experience some extreme death with you.

Comment

I think that was my tank crew that wiffed on that "dirtboy kill", DANG! I hear those count as double...
                  |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

Ya that was one hell of ride, costed me my HAT, but it was worth the fun at the end.

Snowman out

Comment

Man warehouse your always on the frickin opposite team from me. What the hell man?
                      Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

I look so good on that 50 in that second skit. IM A SUPA STAH. *Will sign autographs ingame*

Edit: Warehouse, Im too extreme for you.

Comment

We should make DVD's of all these moments and sell them to the public.

1. play PR.
                          2. GET EXTREME!
                          3. Hilarity ensues...
                          4...?????
                          5. PROFIT!

Tis a shame I left midway before that. I would have seen that :)
                          Skud

Comment

HaHa great video, and some good insight as to what the hell you were thinking on the other team.
                            Funny enough, I was the one who killed you, Dirtboy, both times. :row__572:

I was the tank driver/gunner next to the apc.

The first run, I was completely oblivious to you until that damn apc (a member in the squad with me) was firing incessantly and got me annoyed. So I turned around towards the apc and saw it firing to the north?! I looked just in time to see you go around the corner and hit the deck. Sure enough my initial thought to fire through the tin-shack worked and I nailed you. Although just to be sure I put 2 more shells inside of it after the fact, being unsure of killing you initially. :icon19:

The second time, I was actually tracking you as you hit that first big jump in your video (at 1:35) and continued to ghost-track your movement as you moved out of my visual behind those sand burms. I missed my first shot right over your head as you reappeared and continued to track you, firing my MG until you stoped next to that wall. Which is when I fired at the wall right in front of you. (which is the bigger explosion compared to the apc's) I didnt realize I had killed you so I once again continued to fire about 100 rounds of MG and another tank shell at the wall and humvee.
                            Focused

Comment

I have never seen a more callous disregard for the safety of their fellow squadmates. Carry on. :)
                              -33rd- BaneII
                              Smokers & Jokers

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...