Ahh school

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh school

Now i know that some people think that by the title it is not for PR but it is i assure u just let me get through what i have to say lol! Well today being the first day of school for some and second and so on for other i have noticed that there are alot of unrecognizable people on the server and that is ok but i think that will all these new comers and maybe not so new comers that i have never seen before there has to be some more TG guys to help the new ones out. I was in a squad with a commander who had no idea what he was doing. I dont want to complain about stuff but i think that if some of u other TG guys wheter being SM's or just regs like my self we could get alot of new guys in the server and teach them the ways so that there is no confusion and frustration and alot of hard feelings to one another. I know this sounds pretty extreme about hard feelings but already on the first day i have seen more rule breaking then in maybe a few days.
    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X