This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got Ban!!!

I just got ban by not following a stupid CO named M.Warren. I am also a support player... It's ok...just 8.95$. I'm start to get sick of these stupid tactic we have anyway. If you want to reply in this thread (like a smart ass). Please, think of the first time when u see APC really do their role? Tank supporting infantry? Bombard before assult? Cuting reinforcement by ambush? Mine the road? Set up a CO or bunker that can actually support or defend the perimeter? And again....name your squad with a stupid name like deatmeat, duchebag or what ever..what is that all about. Name a squad "tank" then u have right to take all the tanks and not even care when others waited there for 10 mins...and AGAIN...1 man tank...what the hell was that? I understand that you have rules but sometime you can not follow every rules. Baseraping...good I never do that. HAT on infantry...if they ran to me, what can i do? But to run across the map just to do something that one guy who see only dots on the map?

Re: Got Ban!!!

Well, since your a SM I think you know what to do...
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for not being a smart ass. That's honorable. I just want to see this server to be a real tactical place, ya know? APC, Tank, or jeep driver always drive like they are in their hometown or something...and then stupidly (if that's a word) ran into a MINE on the road IN the open!!! Ppl never care to board on the APC (Armor PERSONEL Carrier or what ever...english is not my first language) because they are so reckless...right? sometimes we infantry got left at the base while our armor SUPPORT just ran out to suicide ... then what we have to fight those hostile armors with small arms. I just whining now. sorry if i touch some EGO around here.

Comment

I'm going to reply to this thread (like an admin).

Sure, people not playing up to expectations (whether grounded in reality or otherwise) is a real heartbreaker. Coming to the forums and finding a Supporting Member starting an "OMG I GOT BANNED" thread, that just ruins my whole weekend.

PEOPLE... if you've got beef, you take it up with an admin privately. If you choose to make a thread about it, don't be surprised when you find a lack of compassion to your cause, since we shut down threads like this on a daily basis.
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse