SOLVED: Some issues regarding getting on the server as a SM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLVED: Some issues regarding getting on the server as a SM

I will bring it up here since it is most likely that someone who knows the answer will be able to see it, and perhaps help me out.

Ok, this is the deal. I have for the past 8 minutes tried to log on to the server, and every time I try so do I get the "standard" reply meaning that the server is full [the one of too many TKīs etc]. I have all the correct info in filled out in my profile, but yet it never works to get in on the server even though that I am a SM. I have over the past months "refreshed" the info several times, but to no avail. Now, I havenīt tried to find a solution to this before, but now it is actually starting to...irritate me.

Has anyone else encountered this problem, or do perhaps recognize the situation and know what the problem is?
    sigpic
    The Royal Lifeguards

Re: Some issues regarding getting on the server as a SM

Pm an admin?

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

I think PMing an admin or the GO is a good approach.

Something's gone awry. You should have no problem getting on. I'll ask the obvious question--are you sure the BF2 ID # on your TG profile matches the one in the BF2 account you are using when playing on the TG server? Obvious I know but I'm not sure what else it could be.
      sigpic
      |TG-1st|Grunt
      ARMA Admin (retired)
      Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Yes, Im quite sure that the info is correct. Checked for I-dont-know-which-time before I posted, and everything is in order unless BFkey is feeding me the wrong info. :) I first believe that it was a temporary glitch or something, or that stuff like this happened to everyone every now and then, but that does not appear to be the case.

It havenīt really been a big deal before since I really dont mind waiting for a spot to become available, but it would be nice not to have to always wait in turn so to speak and enjoy the full flavour of the fruits given to one as a SM.:P
        sigpic
        The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

did you create a new "|TG-6th|steiner" soldier name? if so, that will have a differnt player ID than just plain "steiner"...

Comment

Yes, created a new account "|TG-6th|Steiner" and did also change the BF-ID.
            sigpic
            The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Your PID is missing a digit. Look again at the thread for finding your PID.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Yeah, use BF2S.com. Easykey no longer works as it doesn't show the last digit.

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhh.:) I kind of see the problem now. My bad.

Many thanks for your help in the thread, and especially to Dick Blonov and PanzerHans who were kind to message me my correct PID. This is great! :)
                  sigpic
                  The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Same thing happened to me. I was missing a digit, but EasyKey wasnt showing it.
                    Respect is earned.

|TG-6th|Alpha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...