kicked for not joining a squad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kicked for not joining a squad

I was on the server and switched to the USMC team. I got a 60 second spawn time, oh well, I can wait.
    The inevitable message popped up-join a squad in 75 secs or kick. I thought "oh well, I can't join until I spawn but that'll give me 15 secs to join a squad"
    15 secs later, I was told to join a squad in 30 secs or kick. Somehow for the server time was going at double speed. By the time was down to 30 secs for me to spawn, I was told I had 5 or so secs to join, and I was thinking "how can this be? I can't join a squad until I spawn, and you tell me to join a squad before my spawn time is up"
    Is this usual for the server to be, how shall I say, retarded in this way?
    It's pretty annoying.
    |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
    Irregular since 2007.

Re: kicked for not joining a squad

If you had a 60 sec spawn time you must have TK 'ed someone, changing team or suiciding will only add 30 seconds to your spawn time.

Always join a squad before you do anything like that :).
    Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

No, it came up with a 60 sec spawn and I hadn't tked or suicided, all I'd done was runa round a bit and try to switch teams.
      Very strange.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by westyfield View Post
        No, it came up with a 60 sec spawn and I hadn't tked or suicided, all I'd done was runa round a bit and try to switch teams.
        Very strange.
        Oh, I believe you get a penalty for trying to switch teams as well. Not sure though...
        Xfire: Iaintyourm8 | Ingame: GhostDog | Steam: Zuigmijnballen

Comment

Yeah, i've found that when the server autoswitches, it adds the spawn penalty just as it would if you switched manually. kinda sucks, but its what you have to deal with. either way, i'm sure it's just an aberrant occurrence so i'd just ignore it and rejoin as usual.

Comment

Theres a penalty for suicide but I didnt know about just switching teams

The best one is the civilian one, Ive seen 300 seconds before

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

hehe 5 minute+ penalty for TKing Emdek a ton of times during the beta
              sigpic

Comment

In order to switch teams while alive on the other side, you in fact suicide when u click the other team's tab. Suicides are 60 second respawns. But about 2x speed thing, I have no clue.
                Murderous

Comment

Was on map, Top 3, squad fell apart, joined a new one, that one died, Joined A new one, Everything was perfect, I am healing people on the bridge behind a APC, We are taking HEI from another APC so my vision is all Blurred, No warning at all from my SL and I was Kicked (It was a good Squad too, And I was doing as he Asked) in all the comossion of reviving/healing/taking Disorient I did not realize this and got kicked from the server :(

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheskilledoneOSOK - YouTube Videos.
                  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=454724633178684067 - Old vBF2 Sniper Video (all clips are from when Scope was full screen)

Comment

Originally posted by ikill4aliving View Post
                    hehe 5 minute+ penalty for TKing Emdek a ton of times during the beta
                    Smaks face on table, that kid doesn't still play on the TG PR server does he? the kid named emmmm emmm, oh god, too horid to say =S

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X