Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new patch

Hey,

Since the new patch has been released, when is the TG PR server going to be updated? (I'm assuming it will be, right?)

I had an amazing round on Kashan, gunning the Apache:

Would love to get in the apache with Eol ;) (I got team switched, which is why when I died, I went to the MEC side) :( Damn!
    Vlexo.com

Re: The new patch

Ehmm I can see they really changed the point system, now it looks totally incomprehensible.

Looks like kills give more points now, from the look of your score. But if you look at pirathenk he has only 6 kills and only 79 more points in support actions. So how excaly does he get 2047???

Or did you have some fun in Photoshop, since you and Henk has the excatly same score ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Jevski View Post
      Ehmm I can see they really changed the point system, now it looks totally incomprehensible.

Looks like kills give more points now, from the look of your score. But if you look at pirathenk he has only 6 kills and only 79 more points in support actions. So how excaly does he get 2047???

Or did you have some fun in Photoshop, since you and Henk has the excatly same score ;)
      We were both in the same chopper, then I got team switched. (we was playing for over 2 hours) (the apache) Also I don't have photoshop on this computer :( He got points for shooting down 2 Havocs, with his Aim8... he got a lot of points from that) Also we killed around 6 tanks, 3 apcs, transport helo and a load of infantry!

Also it depends on the people you kill, if you kill a newbie, with a bad ratio, then you won't get as much points, as you would with an expert who has 200 points and 20 kills and 0 deaths!

For some reason though, you cannot hear the chopper, nor can you hear anything outside, when you're piloting or gunning, which goes the same for the tanks (you can hear if you've hit anything, nor can you hear if you're moving) Apparently it's a feature?
      Vlexo.com

Comment

sweet i am gonna fly the hell out of those apaches and my heli squad, just as soon as i finish my homework :(
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Originally posted by Jevski View Post

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
          sweet i am gonna fly the hell out of those apaches and my heli squad, just as soon as i finish my homework :(
          When you got sometime, maybe we can squad up and go into one of these apaches?
          Vlexo.com

Comment

The server side patch will be installed soon fellas!!
            "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              The server side patch will be installed soon fellas!!
              Man I had so much fun playing Kashan 32, I can't wait to play it with you guys!
              Vlexo.com

Comment

im able to connect to server, but when the "join button comes up it crashes..any one else having this problem? and know the fix?

Comment

The server is running .609...

Comment

damn, i saw the message come up about the patch you web admined.....my bad....lol
                    when you guys going to patch the server?

Comment

Server updated...seed the server NOW!!!

Comment

Fuzz said earlier on a server they know about the sounds and it being too quiet, so I presume it will be adjusted later on.
                        I think they were trying to dampen outside noises a bit but maybe not that much. Im interested to know how easy it is to sneak up now though, you could hear footsteps in the grass before :p

{edit: Doh, just realised a major negative is you cant hear when you are being hit, APC has the same thing as the helis, silent bullets}

The score system also needs adjusting I believe, ie. its not correct at present

Were you SL challenger?
                        Last edited by Sabre_Tooth_Tigger; 09-19-2007, 06:56 PM.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

wow,fast download at filefront...I got 1.4 MB/s for about 10 seconds,then it moved me down to 700 kb/s for the rest of the duration.

Comment

A simple message stating we have the incorrect version would have been nice. I uninstalled/reinstalled my vid drivers and checked many settings before I thought to check on an update. However, I appreciate all the hardwork and am excited to play when my download completes here in 3...2...1....cya

Comment

the torrent was giving around 1.2meg solid for the entire download for me, I highly suggest using that one. mine is seeding right now at almost 400k. I don't mind as I am at work :) Let's hope that optonline.net doesn't mind either :) I would hate to get limited again :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X