EJOD Turnaround 21/9/07 c. 1500 GMT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EJOD Turnaround 21/9/07 c. 1500 GMT

I'd just like to say hi to all the valorous MEC guys that turned around certain defeat on EJOD today to make a victory worthy of a movie.

Big shouts out to the guys I squadded with (you know who you are ;) )

Re: EJOD Turnaround 21/9/07 c. 1500 GMT

At what point/flag did you turn the map around, I think the map is slightly biased because usmc have ruin as their last feasibly defendable flag imo

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

MEC had lost every flag apart from their main base. That's what we had to defend and break out of. There was a counter-attack from MEC that rolled on non-stop. Mec won, flag by flag by flag - no to-ing and fro-ing - straight win for MEC.

Looked like a turnaround to me......

Anyway, great game: just wanted to say thanks.

Comment

Thats impressive, well done :)

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

One senses..... sarcasm in the air.

How subtle ;)

Comment

Though sarky is my second tongue, your chasm detector needs new batteries on this one

The thing I dont like about this map is when USMC lose ruin, its a sucky map then and I generally quit at that point. Where as MEC can still come back from north desert (or even just sit there and win anyway) so its a bit biased there imo.

However coming back to win the game from your HQ cant be argued with and I would not attempt to do so, honest!
            I know that kind of bounce back effect you are talking about, its impressive that you managed it so late in the game

Good to see igi on the server, password night tommorow btw. Hopefully we can nick some of your tactics or something :p

Comment

We have a strict Courts Martial process for selling secrets. A bullet in the brainpan and a shallow grave would be the sentence :D

Comment

The victory said more about the us team though. The way they all went to the last mec flag -without actually getting on it- was worht an award of excellence in stupidity. What I don't get is how the us team got so far in the first place, with being so stupid and all. Solo-tankers don't help either. Especially if there is a 3man team ready for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGaayAl View Post
                  Solo-tankers don't help either.
                  I did think that would have been the case.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X