BR file for EJOD just now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR file for EJOD just now

Could a SM or anyone else who has access to the battle recorder file for this game, EJOD 01:40 24/9/07 please pm me a link for it.

I just want to check who was HAT sniping my unit, it happened several times despite them being asked not to and was denied by a regular after I switched sides to call them out about it.

I played the full game but PB kicks/crashes for me still so I dont get a BR link

Obviously I will apologise if wrong so take it as an opportunity to show me up :p

Rooftop E5 is the rough co-ords I want to check

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Re: BR file for EJOD just now

Sorry about that, if it was near the beginning of the round then it was me. I admit my mistake and I apologize. I saw a bunch of infantry swarming in and couldn't resist.
    Won't happen again.

Comment

We were shot in the open more then once with the vehicle left untouched, so it was probably more then 1 player.
      Unfortunately its pretty tempting & rewarding to ignore requests not to do it, I just wanted to make them accountable and the tactic slightly less tempting for future games

If you find yourself in a fair fight, then you have obviously failed to plan properly.

Comment

Sabre, I'm sorry for going off on you in the game with the harsh words, I saw you on the other team, and then you switched over and stood next to my guys...I thought you were ghosting our position to the enemy... not to mention blowing the cover of my squad and forcing us to move...I got really mad. I hope you get the BR file, I really don't think it was my BAH guys though.
        In the future, if you see a problem player on my squad, let me know and I can assure you they will hear me bark...but try not to compromise our position if possible as that isn't fair to the other 5 guys on the squad.
        |TG-X|WAREHOUSE

Comment

I wasnt ghosting, I dont think anyone on the US side would have listened even if I had tried, they were pretty useless.
          I had said E5 rooftop a few times to both teams but no one responded hence why I switched.
          When I switched your squad guy was firing HAT from where I had said hence me going to try fraps record him killing infantary as had happened to us a couple times

EJOd is on the server right now:

If nothing else I hope anyone reading the thread knows E5 is a great spot for sniper/HAT, you can see the hills to the east right round to the petrol station.

A good counter for usmc would have been to line the APC up behind the fence at petrol station, pop the turret over the top and spray this rooftop with HEAT

Comment

Yeah, I had warehouse mad enough already hehehe so blame his rudeness on me. I somehow find a way to tick people off without intending to do so :\

Damnit Blizzard, fix ZvT already >.<
            In Soviet Russian, Arma admins are nice to you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X